Search results

1. T

FREE | Driftwood peices | $0 | 90601/90255 Whittier | Pickup

Bump... free driftwood to someone who will put it to good use.
  2. T

Ok the driftwood is pending pickup, if the meet up falls through I will text you Chris .
  3. T

Haha yup it's always better that way!! Been reading here at mfk for years and just a wealth of knowledge , time to give back to the community a little.
  4. T

What type of listing is this?: FREE What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Driftwood peices What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: 90601/90255 Whittier Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: FREE!! free Hey fellow mfk I got some peices of driftwood that were previously in my...
  5. T

FS | 5" African Calvus Cichlid | $30.00 | SF, Bay Area | Pickup

Damn nice fish I've been looking for a larger one at all my lfs with no luck. Would you consider shipping?? Text me for quicker responses if you'd like (714)886-0959. Not on here too often
  6. T

WTB:Large Mono Argentus Socal

looking for some large monos for my tank, anybody have some they wanna sell or seen any large specimens at LFS?? thanks
  7. T

FS FT TEXAS CICHLIDS OC PICK UP

hey interested in large texas, 562- 447 0738 arnold
  8. T

WTB: large Geophagus- so cal - pick up or ship

anyone have one? some? or know of any at LFS or online vendors. been looking with no luck
  9. T

looking for large geophagus... anyone know of any?

hey mfk community I've been looking for some medium large size geophagus at my local fish stores and online here in the vendor forums and for sale. with no luck :( does anyone know where i can find some or want to sell your own from your personal collection lol ;)!! I'm located in so cal...
  10. T

125 gallon aquarium & new fluval fx6 400$

hey I'm interested, whats dimensions on that tank. and canopy? can you text me pic please. 562-447 0738 Arnold
  11. T

FS cichla collection and bichir. PU only in 92843 GARDEN GROVE

hey david seriously interested in the pbass, hit me up (562) 447 0738 . Arnold thanks again
  12. T

Satanoperca mapiritensis $30 PU in So-Cal 92833

are you interested in some temensis 3.5"-4.5"? im guessing on size. will post pic if interested
  13. T

Albino Ghost Knife and others.socal p/u or ship.

just bought a geophagus off him, great guy deal went smooth- he had real nice stock too. nice doing business with you Ted
  14. T

**CHEAP** 8" Hybrid Peacock Bass SOCAL P/U (90703)

sent u reply to the reply... SOLD! if you are not busy saturday afternoon ill pick him up then, if it sounds good can u pm me your phone number so i can call you after i get back from fishing. thanks, troutfishr
  15. T

**CHEAP** 8" Hybrid Peacock Bass SOCAL P/U (90703)

ill take him if you close to me... ill send u pm
  16. T

Acrylic Tank on CraigsList - What Would You Do?

sent you a pm, call him up see if he still has it gl with your search
  17. T

Acrylic Tank on CraigsList - What Would You Do?

keep on looking on craigslist, u must live in socal- there is a complete 240 glass tank add roming around there for 250$ in westminister
  18. T

Albino Ghost Knife and others.socal p/u or ship.

sent you an email- lets see if the fish im interested in are still there, if you did not receive my email can u shoot me a message on here thank you
  19. T

looking for 5-8" cichla anyone looking to sell theirs?

if no one is selling theres , you guys no of any good vendors i can contact of LFS in so cal, spent weekends looking at LFS with no luck thanks for the help fellas
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store