Search results

1. M

Dovii X Texas for PU in NJ

Apparently there is little to no demand for this rare hybrid. I am giving away around 50 1/2 to 1 & 1/2 Dovii Texas hybrids. Very colorful, aggressive, hardy, growing very fast and very eager to accept almost anything you want to feed them. They are for pick up in Riverdale NJ PM or text...
  2. M

Dovii X Texas hybrids. PU. Nj

They will have the markings of Dovii, with red eyes. But they will be blue and purple with black markings.
  3. M

You are correct.
  4. M

Stay tuned for more pics tonight.
  5. M

Here is a quick shot. It's blury because they are too fast. They have grown considerably since this photo.
  6. M

I'll get them up ASAP. I would say I'm down to about 50 at this point. They are gonna go quick, but, I am sure she will go in heat soon after they are gone.
  7. M

My fem Dovii and male Texas have just had a batch , 70+ incredible looking fish. All juvis are about 1/2" , are super aggressive already, very hardy, and eating flakes. I am selling them for pick up in Riverdale , NJ for 5$ each. Feel free to text me or send e-mail. Mike...
  8. M

375 gallon and 18" Armatus

Acrylic 375 Gallon 96x30x30 with Acrylic top and stand. Amiracle 400 Twintower sump Fluval FX5 All media and plumbing included 1 18" Hydrolycus Armatus - " Solid 18" NO BS.... come and see for yourself" 1 8" Pleco !!!Not Sold Separately!!! You pick up. N. Jersey. Zip 07506 Make me an...
  9. M

8" Brevis ATF ,Pickup North Jersey 300$

This was 3 months ago. It's difficult to get a good picture of him because he swims too fast for me.
  10. M

8" Brevis ATF ,Pickup North Jersey 300$

Not Negotiable.
  11. M

Tiger Fish ID please.

I'm not going on the shape of the jaw, it is irrelevant at this size. There's only one way to get a positive ID at this point, to find out what water it was caught in.
  12. M

Tiger Fish ID please.

I would say GATF........ pitch black adipose. Just juvi and beat up. Also you see how frantic he is....... VATF does not act like this. I would have said Tanz..... but tanz is full of color even under stress. These are washed, only time will tell.
  13. M

225 gallon or better. North Jersey.

I'm looking for a 225 or bigger tank in the North Jersey or Pa border area. I don't need filtration, just a tank and stand. We will pick up, I want to spend around 600$ for it.
  14. M

375G, filtration, rare fish

Acrylic 375 Gallon 96x30x30 with Acrylic top and stand. Amiracle 400 Twintower sump Fluval FX5 All media and plumbing included 1 12" Hydrolycus Armatus 1 10" Brevis ATF 1 10" Hydrolycus Tatauia 1 8" Bala Shark 2 6" clown loaches 1 8" Pleco !!!Not Sold Separately!!! You pick up. N...
  15. M

Tat update

Looking Good!!!
  16. M

Armatus, Tat and BATF update

NEED SUSPENSION GOODIES NOW.
  17. M

Advise needed for tankmate of GATF

100% agree.... all Vittatus.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com