Search results

1. M

raising temp

no im not going to mix them i am just moving the goldfish doing a big water change then adding the puffers
  2. M

Lifegard Fluidized Bed Filters Pro's vs Con's

btw there it an adjustment knob on the top on them that make the water flow adjustment really easy
  3. M

raising temp

thats exactly what I wanted to do thank you! I just didn't want to kill the bacteria because dwarf puffers are really sensitive to ammonia and nitrite (the current temp is 72 and I want it at 80)
  4. M

Lifegard Fluidized Bed Filters Pro's vs Con's

I currently have one on my 90gal and its great the only bad thing I can say about it is you have to adjust your flow rate really slow so it doesn't spit out sand
  5. M

raising temp

I was going to change everything water and gravel I was worried about the filter and im not really worried about disiese these are probably some of the best kept goldfish out there
  6. M

raising temp

this is probably a dumb question but I have never really thought about it, I realize if you change the water temp to fast like in a water change you may kill some beneficial bacteria but wait if you raised it over night about ten degrees will it do the same because I want to change over my...
  7. M

pulchers or indos

indos for sure
  8. M

Arowana needs time to adapt?

sometimes it takes a few days I would try some small crickets or meel worms at first them try market shrimp and krill
  9. M

Official arowana showcase Thread (Post with Photos)

this is my green about 7" its all alone with no tank mates anyone have any suggestion for a good tank mate
  10. M

aquarium tank for JARDINI

are they new or used if new they are great prices! if used still they are still good
  11. M

Aro Parasite???

I had something similar with my green and it would go away then come back so I finally dosed my tank with melefix and premafix because i suspected it was a type of fungus and it went away and never came back
  12. M

grass cutter?

well I believe its Schilbe intermedius has anyone on here ever kept one or have anything they can share?
  13. M

grass cutter?

well it looks like its part of the Schilbeidae family but they all look really similer to me does anyone know what the most common ones imported are?
  14. M

grass cutter?

I just saw them in a lfs and the owner of the place didn't have any info on them at all not even a scientific name they kind of look like a Iridescent shark but slimmer and have a stripe down the side of them they looked like a nice alternative to a Iridescent shark but without any info I...
  15. M

Big thin bar

ok thats what I wanted to see that thing is amazing and from the looks of it they don't stay skinny
  16. M

Big thin bar

7" is still a good size and its looking good ive just never seen one much larger than that so I dont know if the body shape stys the same or do they get rounder like some of the other dats
  17. M

Big thin bar

Just wondering If anyone had pictures of big thin bars Ive never seen one past 8" and was wondering if they stayed skinny or started to thicken out a bit
  18. M

rate the avatar above you!!!

ok I changed it hows this one?
  19. M

Question on Heater

at the hardwear store about $10-$30 at the pet store about $35-$50
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store