Search results

1. KittyKatFish100

Not monsters but, they're cute lol 2 NEW CORIES

Just 1 female betta with them and 1 spixi zebra apple snail. I'd like to upgrade and get more cories and some other middle/top dwelling fish.
  2. KittyKatFish100

Nothing? AquariaCentral let me down on the ID but atleast people commented... lol, no love for cories???
  3. KittyKatFish100

my new open top nano

It looks really good!
  4. KittyKatFish100

So, been awhile since I've lurked on here. I've been obsessed with my snakes and haven't done much with fish. I had my 10 gallon up and running with just a snail in it and was gonna take it down when one of my fiancee's friends asked if I could take in their female betta. I agreed since I am...
  5. KittyKatFish100

PLANTING HOOKS 2K12 !!!

Oh you guys! I envy you so much! I barely get out to fish anymore :'( I dont' think I've caught any more than 15 if that this year. But I must say I caught the biggest channel cat I've ever caught :) not huge at all but still nice. Didn't measure or weigh it because I caught it on a trebel hook...
  6. KittyKatFish100

My SPIDER/Animal collection/ Warning: TONS OF PHOTOS!

Neat spiders and your rat is awesome! Makes me want to get one :) Oh and Redbelly guy, no need to be a jerk, if you don't have anything nice to post then don't post anything at all :P I'm pretty sure the OP didn't post this up to get insulted or criticized for what they love.
  7. KittyKatFish100

Just some photos of the snakes

Kool snakes :) I wish I could take mine outside for a photo shoot lol stoopid winter!
  8. KittyKatFish100

Native Tank

Those are really nice pictures :) I like the set up as well
  9. KittyKatFish100

Ball python escaped

When my ball escaped, I found her under a pile of clothes on the floor. It took me like 5 mins to find her and she was in the same room that her tank was in. I wish you luck in finding yours soon!
  10. KittyKatFish100

molly x guppy - GOLLY LOL

I will be attempting to do this some time in the near future... hope I get a real pretty one like in the pic :D
  11. KittyKatFish100

Who is in the bag?

Thanks CK, I want to get rid of him though. I've decided to work on a muppy breeding project since I miss having mollies and I need the tank its in. I'd like to know a general guesstimate as to how much it sells for so I don't get shafted by the store I'll be going to.
  12. KittyKatFish100

Who is in the bag?

I'd really like to know how much these guys are worth if anyone can help me with that?
  13. KittyKatFish100

tank update

So the oscar gets along with the other fish fine then?
  14. KittyKatFish100

Hypostomus luteus?

They are beauties! Probably outta my price range though XP
  15. KittyKatFish100

From Iowa

Welcome! I'm also in Iowa :)
  16. KittyKatFish100

Pics of my never ending Hobby :D

What kind of guppies are those? Nice fishes btw :)
  17. KittyKatFish100

23"+ Protopterus Annectens

It looks like a dalmation! Awesome!!!
  18. KittyKatFish100

Catfish that can survive brackish water?

Thanks for the warning. I think I'll go with the bumblebees since I've seen them around and they aren't too costly. It probably won't be awhile until I get the tank set up again. I wish I could have cories again though.. my favorite little cats of all!
  19. KittyKatFish100

Just looked that up and those look pretty neat and mean lol I'll keep my eye out for them too... thanks!
  20. KittyKatFish100

The bumblebees look sweet! It'd just be a matter of tracking them down..
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store