Search results

1. T

Ontarians!

If you can, wait till Big Al's has their boxing week sale. They have some awesome prices going on then.
  2. T

A small platinum red tail catfish?

my vote goes to the tigrinus as well although I've never seen a platinum RTC, I just love tigs :D
  3. T

My First Discus

That's the way I see it too. trial and error is what keeps most hobbies going. I used to have a very friendly jack dempsey that I kept with my discus, along with a goldfish that grew to be about 8-12 inches in the discus tank, then my baby arowana ripped off all it's scales one night. What...
  4. T

Update: My new birthday goody :)

I like a staple of pellets and use meats like heart, liver, shrimp, squid, mussels, and smelt once in awhile
  5. T

Update: My new birthday goody :)

so cute when they're small :D
  6. T

750 gallon pics

Love the FRT's
  7. T

Been awhile....new pics

Thanks GL :headbang2
  8. T

Been awhile....new pics

Thanks again for the comments :) Knifegill, the suncat goes crazy at feeding time. I mainly use tetra color bits for my fish so it's not even like he's full of massivore pellets or krill. He also pushes the other catfish around at feeding time which is about 2 inches bigger. The water...
  9. T

Been awhile....new pics

Thanks Liz, DJ, and Ghost :) Did some aquascaping on the 75 yesterday, will snag some pics after work tonight.
  10. T

Been awhile....new pics

11. T

Been awhile....new pics

Can't remember the last fish post I made so I will do a new one. Lots has changed, mostly downsized so I can focus more of my time on the snake and gecko breeding Here's the 120 and some inhabitants. Current stock is 3 silver dollars 6 Geophagus Jurupari 1 Red spotted severum 1 rtc/tsn cross...
  12. T

PS3 + Aquarium, Dont mix.

I blew up my modded xbox during a waterchange. Luckily it was only an xbox. Worst my ps3 had was a 4 foot drop on concrete and only thing busted is eject button. If I lost my ps3 I'd be pissed
  13. T

pythons and boas (updated pics)

Thanks, he's 13 this year :headbang2
  14. T

Fish or Herps?

I prefer herps for breeding and obviously handling purposes, and I prefer fish for watching and relaxing.
  15. T

:headbang2:headbang2 Thanks again for the comments everyone
  16. T

Craigslist: Band seeks vocals. Anyone but Frank Oz.

they didn't say anything about pig squeelers though ;)....BREE BREE
  17. T

Thanks again everyone! :)
  18. T

Thanks for the comments everyone, much appreciated :) BrooklynellaNo ink on the left yet as I'm still torn between two different themes, and dropping the money on other reptile stuff (snake racks, custom display cages, etc). I also have iguanas, crested geckos, leopard geckos and tarantulas...
  19. T

Took these the other day during a full clean. First up: Bathory my Bee 0.1 Bocephus the Lesser 1.0 unnamed Pastel, lookin for another "B" name 0.1 Howard my normal 1.0 Ilsa the albino boa (currently in shed) 0.1 Rosy the Hogg Island boa 0.1
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store