Search results

1. W

K1 media

K1 is incorperated in my setup. I have a 120ltr per minute pump turning over 125 litres of k1 and 25 litres of bio chip. working well for me. I use 2 200mm ceramic air disks to move my media.you can see my sump at approx 1.07 mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi7GsiBodQk Hope this helps...
  2. W

POST YOUR HIGHEST QUALITY MARBLED MOTOROS!!!

a grown on pup pic curtacy of steve . cheers
  3. W

My Marbles

I think it was probably flexing its disk when the photo was taken as the fish look in top health. nice fish btw :)
  4. W

Stingray webshop

I beleive that Lode is selling an adult pair of normal leos. I think you were after the same pair I wanted located at wharf. They were very nice classics. Just got there too late. Yes hes got some nice fish also. Im waiting for the next batch :popcorn:
  5. W

Stingray webshop

Lode had got some nice fish jim. Are you after standard leo?
  6. W

Top view of my retics

one looks to be an oscar?
  7. W

Stingray TOYS!

now thats an idea, a pipe with holes with caps on each end a few worms might be worth a shot
  8. W

Stingray TOYS!

Ive read articles where people put bits of food in pipes and the rays learn to manoovre the pipes to get their treat
  9. W

Need a good laugh?

That was my pup lol. youre right it took ages to sell. I couldnt cull it :( I did manage to move it in the end. But I defintally wouldnt want any more.
  10. W

Mama rays and questions about going into labor....

sorry for your loss ....Ive had this happen to one of my marble females first litters in previous posts . I think it could be your females first time and she perhaps had complications. Just out of curiosity did you check you water params?
  11. W

BD pups finally.

Congrats....definetally a good sized litter
  12. W

LEOS MATED COUNT DOWN TIME

WO that male exploded.lol that female looks very unique. Bring on the pups also :D
  13. W

Crayfish for food source

salamanders contain toxins avoid
  14. W

Some of Marble Motoro family (Updates)

nice rays. Congrats on the birth of your new pups. :)
  15. W

Im Sure This Is No Surprise

Nice cant wait to see her pattern develope :popcorn:
  16. W

My rays

Looking good.... what size are your tanks?
  17. W

My 1200 Gallon Stingray Build.

very nice setup nice size too :drool:
  18. W

120" x 48" x 28" Stingray tank

Heres a side view for now. I plan to add another 2 or 3 lights and bring them furthur down to brighten it up more. Apologies for water looking a tint of green (just done water change) One of these 100w leds is equivelent to a 800-1000w halogen
  19. W

MY NEW LITTER

Same here Pete they are overdue now lol Ive been keeping my tank at 80f which slows things down
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store