Search results

1. S

10,000 gal Pond Build

Simply AWESOME!
  2. S

Manzanita Wood Question??

Yeah dude. As long as the wood is not painted with anything you should be cool.
  3. S

My Tank : 2/16/2012

Badass!!!
  4. S

MFK VENDOR W/ FREE MANZANITA OFFER!!!!! Hurry and look

Copy this and place your name by a number. Copy the most recent list. BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK THAT SOMEONE DIDNT POST AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU SO THE NUMBERS STAY EVEN. I will do what I can to keep it steady myself 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14Sweeed 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 my birthday is...
  5. S

New Oscars 8"-9"

Right now the two Oscars are pushing each other around. Are they looking to get a space in the tank?
  6. S

New Oscars 8"-9"

You are right. Unfortunately I have no other tank to put them in. I'm hoping for the best. So far so good. I will monitor them closely these next weeks.
  7. S

New Oscars 8"-9"

Pictures are not awesome but you get the idea:)
  8. S

New Oscars 8"-9"

I got a clown knife about 13" and a fire eel around the same size. I got two plecos about 6" and 9" and then one small datnoid around 3". I'm a little worried for him but I got plenty of hiding places for him.
  9. S

New Oscars 8"-9"

Lol. They are going into my 125g. They guy I bought them from had both in an under-filtered 55g. Hopefully they will get along with my other fish.
  10. S

New Oscars 8"-9"

Just picked up two oscars off craigslist for $20 for both of them. They are 8-9 inches. Just awesome. I'll post some pics tomorrow.
  11. S

My new 16"

I agree.
  12. S

My new 16"

That does not look like a common to me either.
  13. S

Best fish store in San Diego?

Thanks dude!!
  14. S

Best fish store in San Diego?

Later on this month I'm going to San Diego for a few night. I was wondering if anyone knew of a few fish stores that I should visit while I'm there.
  15. S

Changed the 125 around plus new driftwood

Ohh and the big V piece on the right is a big rock and not DW. I hope to eventually replace it with a big manzanita. Thanks for your input!
  16. S

There is actually a datnoid, a fire eel and two plecos in there but the CK is always messing with them so they stay hidden. In the last year he has killed 2 jardini's 3 datnoids and a fire mouth. At this point adding more fish might be a bad idea. I need a bigger tank. LOL.
  17. S

That is my lame attempt at keeping java fern. My ph is around 8.3 and very hard so it has a very hard time growing.
  18. S

Beautiful pieces!
  19. S

It's easy to get bored with a fish tank and it's always fun to mess with it. So, I purchased some new driftwood. A 2.5' centerpiece of craigslist for only $30 and then I moved around all the other decorations. What do you think? First pic is before and the second is after. Pics are kinda crappy.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store