Search results

1. Chicxulub

Gold brick

I'd wager dollars to donuts your pics are too big. Try to keep them to 1440p or smaller when uploading, ideally less than 500kb or so. If you want to host full size pics, consider imgur or google pics and using a link and [ IMG] tags (but without the space) Hosting isnt the intent of MFK after...
  2. Chicxulub

Law paper arguing for legalization of Asian Aro

Excellent discussion between well informed folks, please play nice with each other.
  3. Chicxulub

ARTC Hemibagrus wyckioides, Mr. crankypants, 16"

lol 'here ya go tough guy' right before dropping him in the new tank. I look forward to seeing the next vid on how he does with his new snacks, uh, i mean tankmates!
  4. Chicxulub

True piraiba aka Brachyplatystoma filamentosum

I love this guy. I live vicariously through you with him lol
  5. Chicxulub

Goonch Catfish (Bagarius) ID and Care Guide 1.01

While I agree that this particular fish is likely an albino, 'golden' as a color morph definitely is a thing. Outside of that, I agree with all of this.
  6. Chicxulub

FREE 550g GlassCages.com aquarium

you're very welcome!
  7. Chicxulub

Let's try my new ATF a try on I.D

at the risk of being a dick, please reference the sticky. I went into it in gratuitous detail there Edit- i only say taht cause there is nothing I could say here that wasn't already covered there 😅
  8. Chicxulub

Let's try my new ATF a try on I.D

without question fatf
  9. Chicxulub

My first spawn of African pike characin (Hepsetus odoe)

Absolutely incredible!!
  10. Chicxulub

How to get African tiger fish to eat frozen silversides?

Yes. I've found small crickets elicit a predatory response from fickle characins like ATF and payara, which will eventually lead to them smashing anything that hits the surface of the water when tehy're hungry
  11. Chicxulub

I thought @PennReels84 was backing out based on the way he phrased a text, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Still pending pickup on Friday. Apologies for the confusion everyone. And there's no concern over being viewed as a problem profiteer or the like. This tank is part of a compromise...
  12. Chicxulub

Aurea the golden/flash tiger catfish (Brachyplatystoma juruense) growout & color experiment

I miss this fish. This loss gutted me. I want to try again.
  13. Chicxulub

my redtail catfish is missing a few organs

Pics? Tankmates? Water parameters? Tank size? Filtration? Not nearly enough info here to be able to help unfortunately
  14. Chicxulub

How to get African tiger fish to eat frozen silversides?

My incredibly ancient writeup on the subject: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/so-you-want-your-new-african-tiger-fish-to-eat-pellets.517639/ After I wrote that, I got to the point where I would feed them small live crickets. The movement of the crickets would get their...
  15. Chicxulub

oh no- i'm willing to work with someone who is willing to plan to come and get it lol. If either of you will commit to it, I'd work with you. I want the use of my back porch back dammit!! I've long since given up on getting money for it, I just want the thing gone so I can move on with my life
  16. Chicxulub

Deal fell through. Still available!
  17. Chicxulub

flagtail missing scales

Nothing in particular at this time, I was just curious
  18. Chicxulub

flagtail missing scales

Thank you for that! I have them saved in my bookmarks lol, those are AMAZING
  19. Chicxulub

Tig Patterns

I've been advocating this for years, I firmly believe this to be the case. edit- sorry for the necro, I didn't realize I scrolled this far into the past 😅
  20. Chicxulub

flagtail missing scales

Totally off topic and I apologize- but what lighting are you using? That shimmer is amazing 😍
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store