Search results

1. G

Need chiller, help me pick one.

go with the chiller made by Current. Your LFS will almost certainly be able to get it through a supplier names Lee-Mar. it is the best in my oppinion. I have used it as well as the most recent "budget" chillers on the market and it is by far supperior. spend the money once and never sepnd it...
  2. G

60g Acrylic COMPLETE SET-UP ONLY $275.00!!!

i need to sell this, i will go as low as 250. please pm me or call me anytime. i can send pics just request them. like i said i have no space for this anymore, i already moved my 180 to a friends house for the time being.
  3. G

60g Acrylic COMPLETE SET-UP ONLY $275.00!!!

I have a 60g acrylic tank by Advance Aqua Tanks "clear for life" for sale. I have had africans in it for the past 3 months. I recently moved and am putting money towards a smaller AquaPod because I have no space. It has no scratches and is at my new house and was moved very carefuly. I am also...
  4. G

Flower and frontosa

keep fronts seperate. start a small colony, like was mentioned above.
  5. G

Red Bellied Pacu

how big is the tank, if its bigger than 120 then yeah these would make awesome tankmates. if its small then probobly not.
  6. G

Red Bellied Pacu

ship for free and ill take them. lol :grinno:
  7. G

Aquarium pricing?

how much for the 75?
  8. G

FS two 6" Kitumba fronts/bay area

sweet sale, wish i had more space.
  9. G

FS: FRONTOSA's

thats because its a LFS. we sell them in the one I work in for about that, they wholesale for about 26.00 so it is hard to make a profit on them.
  10. G

WTB Acrylics

would you sell the tank alone? or maybe just the tank and stand. I have the exact same tank. I dont need filtration or anything, already have it. what is the back, clear, blue, black....
  11. G

WTB Acrylics

would you sell the tank alone? or maybe just the tank and stand. I have the exact same tank. I dont need filtration or anything, already have it. what is the back, clear, blue, black....
  12. G

WTB Acrylics

wtb: acrylics, anyone selling? i am in SoCal.
  13. G

about 60.00 usps overnight. may have a local buyer so check in with me.
  14. G

haha, i may be moving back eat to CT in a few weeks. check in with me I might move with these guys! haha.
  15. G

African Pike Question

Hepsetus Ode question: A guy off of MFK is trading some fish with me and he has 3 african pike which are involved in the trade. I was reading in a book I have that these fish generaly liek a pH of 6.8 I was going to keep them in a tank with my Malawi's and I keep my pH up around 7.8-8.0, will...
  16. G

malawi eye biter

got pics?
  17. G

bump!!!
  18. G

Catfish for Sale

pics??
  19. G

African Cichlid Guessing Game

i would need a better picture. maybe someone else can guess. :grinno:
  20. G

malawi eye biter

where did you get it from i have been looking for a while, they seem like great fish.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store