Search results

1. R

I.D please

Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for these? I think there's a problem if you LFS is selling African cichlids as South American cichlids.
  2. R

First rays, any advice is helpful

Feed them black worms and earthworms to start off. Then when you want to convert them to pellets chop up the earthworms and soak the pellets in the earthworm juice and guts till the pellets absorb it. I have had nothing but success with this method.
  3. R

what food is packed with protein

Beef heart
  4. R

I.D please

I agree do t know what species though. I never got in to African cichlids
  5. R

1st Annual MFK BeerBQ - August 16, 2015

What up brotha? George just asked me if I would like to work Sundays. I'm not sure if I want to.
  6. R

Jon and I'm sure if you frequented Shark Aquarium in 2007-2011 we have to have met before and you definitely have seen my wife there.
  7. R

I I used to live in Bayonne and now live in Elizabeth. I was always active here till around late 09 or early 2010. I worked at The Shark Aquarium for a few years.
  8. R

I'll talk to the wife and see if she'd want to go. I'd like to catch up with some of the older members and get to know some of the newer ones. Do we know each other? Tom? @Aquanero
  9. R

@Aquanero where do you live?
  10. R

Aquanero where do you live?
  11. R

Anyone use K1 filter media?

This is 1 of 4 that I have running. I tried to upload a video of it running but I couldn't. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. R

Sickest pickup this guy's ever had.

Your right he can still be used as bad example. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. R

Suggestions for my 90 after Major Losses

If you do lose them consider discus. I think you'll be fine but still consider discus. I never though I'd keep them because they just aren't my style. I tried something new and different to me and I love them. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. R

Sickest pickup this guy's ever had.

With any luck the seller of these rays will become suddenly crippled from his neck surgery. I don't remember this guy being around from my ray keeping days. Seemed like a real scum bag from some of his post that I just read. Can't imagine why you would want to help him. His mother should've...
  15. R

HOTTEST ANGELS EVER!!

Not really my type of fish either. Just trying something new. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. R

HOTTEST ANGELS EVER!!

I ordered them from www.angelfishusa.net Thanks everyone for the comments glad you guys like them. Jon Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. R

BLACK AROWANA HELP!

What size aro? What size tankmates? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. R

HOTTEST ANGELS EVER!!

pics those blotches on this fish are blue and copper my favorite and most colorful one in the bad tank these 2 are nice too but the pic doesn't show the blue And a blue platinum (Bully of the bad tank)
  19. R

How many discus for 45 gallon?

I agree....got to get more than 3 (I made this mistake). If you Get the small ones you can grow them out in the 45, BB without tank mates! Do not get them from a LFS. Keeping discus is simple. With juveniles temps around 86, feed them ALOT (a varied high protein diet), and probably one of the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store