Search results

1. J

massive problem

Dude, i slowly raised the temp to 91° F for ich, be sure to use Canning and Pickling salt, it's the cleanest - you don't want to use tank salt. Lots of water changes like the man said. If that doesn't help; see if your local store has something with garlic in it that is all natural. Ich hates...
  2. J

Baby Loaches

Awesome markings.
  3. J

our clown loaches love cuccumber

They fricken love cucumber over here, and zucchini, not so much the lettuce.
  4. J

1" baby clown loaches

Sinking pellets, and algae wafers are also favorite of loaches of all ages.
  5. J

Natural Looking Caves / Hides - Any Ideas?

I tried this also: Click here to see my experiment. i looked good for a while, but the gravel fell off and was picked off by the loaches. Then i switched to the stones, they are ceramic, look real, a large amount of them scattered and or stacked looks awesome and provides many hidey holes for...
  6. J

Natural Looking Caves / Hides - Any Ideas?

Try these: Ciclid Stones i bought the big pack and my Loaches love them, all kinds of great places to hide.
  7. J

Hidey loach.

What are you talking about? That's his favourite hiding place. Just showing him off.
  8. J

Hidey loach.

This is my biggest Clown Loach, hiding under a rock, the third pic is with a pictus catfish for size reference. Also they were taken with an iPhone 3Gs. Taken randomly a few a days ago, and posted rather off a whim today. The same Loach now is deeper under the rock when at rest.
  9. J

Tankmates for clown loaches and rainbow shark 180G

I keep two pictus cats with mine - 9 or so clown loaches, and one rainbow shark. A fee tiger barbs would be great also imho.
  10. J

How I clean Eheim 2217 Filter

Just a quick thanks to bump this up, since i found it useful for like the sixth time.
  11. J

Petsmart finally does something right

Yup, saw that the other day, and was sad i don't have my bigger tank yet.
  12. J

Clown Loach safe live plants?

i've not seen anything survive the little buggers. i also go with plasitc, and they dig them up, i end up replanting about every two weeks.
  13. J

i have some good luck today!!!

That's first one's a fatty, rock on!
  14. J

Awesome CL pickup (now with less calories)

That little guy Rocks!
  15. J

Feeding meaty foods?

They're not too picky about size, i cut up shrimp so everyone can get at least a little, they tend to carry the piece they grab into a safe corner or cave - at least they do here.
  16. J

Random Clown Loach Pic.

It's a fifty-five, and it's WAY overstocked: 11 loaches at 3"-6.5", 11"+ Plec, 2 pictus cats, and a rainbow shark. They are still getting settled in from moving the tank, so head count varies, luckily i can tell almost all of them apart. Please don't be alarmed it's was only intended to grow...
  17. J

Random Clown Loach Pic.

Here's a random picture, i was trying to get it when two big Clowns were peeking out of the cave:
  18. J

How many Clown Loaches do you have? How big would our pack be?

3823-1=3822, No clue what happened, just found him. It was a few weeks before i moved. I managed to move the rest in the middle of winter with no loses!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store