Search results

1. B

Costa Rican dovii coming tomorrow!

Ok then I guess I'll just wait and see Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. B

Costa Rican dovii coming tomorrow!

I just ordered a female Costa Rican dovii from Rapps to go with my Nicaraguan male. I'll post pics when I get her. Does anyone have pictures of a female adult Costa Rican? Pics of how the fry might turn out? Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. B

My dovii pair

The blue was a little much but from what I could see, your dovii it's looking real nice. I've got a Nicaraguan male I got from Rapps and I just bought a Costa Rican female from Rapps. Have they spawned yet? Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. B

12" red tail cat GTA for pick up

Even free is probably too expensive lol Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. B

My Dovii Pair Nov 2012 to Present

Very nice:). I'm still waiting to find me a nice female for my male. Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. B

Flowerhorn change colour from dark to yellow

It just faded. Mine did that. All his beautiful color and markings disappeared. Pissed me off. Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. B

What frozen fish should not be used?

B Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. B

My Dovii Growout Thread

Very nice keep them coming. Monthly updates are nice with fast growing fish. Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. B

What frozen fish should not be used?

My wife cooked swai fish for dinner and said she bought enough for me to give to the fish. Can I feed this to my dovii, and jag? Also what are some other fish that are nutritious and which to stay away from. Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. B

Show Your Parachromis!

Hers my male dovii around 12in Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. B

monster fish for beginners?

There is no monster for beginners. Only really cool fish that lead up to the bad boys. I'm not too familiar but if you have a large enough tank maybe start with a male grammodes? They can hit that 12in pre monster size and can teach you good wc habits and really get you started towards more...
  12. B

Another dovii pic

Poor pacu just wants to cruise lol. Dovii are so uptight! When I first started with CA/SA the motaguense was the first cichlid I bought. Great fish Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. B

Another dovii pic

That's too bad about your mota. Do you have a video of your dovii and pacu on YouTube? I've seen a video of a dovii chasing a massive pacu. Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. B

New Frontosa"ssssss

They're huge! Very nice frontosas Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. B

Another dovii pic

How's yours coming along? Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. B

Another dovii pic

I haven't had any luck with tank mates. I put my female jagxdovii hybrid in with him, he liked her but she hated him so I took her out. Right now there's a 15 in common pleco in with him but he's already starting to bully it around. I won't try anything else until I purchase a 180g. Sent from...
  17. B

Anyone Have Bala Sharks?

That's quite the unique collection of fish. One of the biggest bala sharks I've seen. Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. B

Can anyone ID this Parachromis?

Definitely dovii. Looks like a nice female. What size is it? Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. B

Terrible pictures, beautiful fish.

Wow they must be absolutely stunning in person! Someday I will own a pair of these. What size tank for a pair long term? Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store