Search results

1. C

FS | 50 Gallons of Bioballs | $300 | Mission Viejo, CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 50 Gallons of Bioballs What are your prices?: 300 Where are you located?: Mission Viejo, CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hi Everyone, I have approximately 50+ Gallons of bio balls. They're all in great...
  2. C

Thing you WISH people KNEW about your Username.

Bringing it back from the dead! :)
  3. C

FS | 72 inch 4x96 Watt Current USA PowerCompact Orbit Fixture | $320 | Irvine, CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 72 inch 4x96 Watt Current USA PowerCompact Orbit Fixture What are your prices?: 320 Where are you located?: Irvine, CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hello Everyone, I have a like-new 72" Freshwater version...
  4. C

WTB | Kaldnes K1 Media 100 Liters or 4 Cubic Foot | $100 | South OC, CA | Picking-Shipping

I hear ya. I just entered an arbitrary number to put in the dollar field.
  5. C

WTB | Kaldnes K1 Media 100 Liters or 4 Cubic Foot | $100 | South OC, CA | Picking-Shipping

Ebay pricing was horrible. As the body of the message states, I don't have problem sourcing it but I'm looking for where I can get it a a good price.
  6. C

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Kaldnes K1 Media 100 Liters or 4 Cubic Foot What are your prices?: 100 Where are you located?: South OC, CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Hello everyone, I am looking for anyone with K1 or a good...
  7. C

For Sale | 3x Clown Loaches (6"+, 5", 4") | $80 | Irvine, CA | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 3x Clown Loaches (6"+, 5", 4") What are your prices?: 80 Where are you located?: Irvine, CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: Hello everyone, These clown loaches turned out too small for my tank...
  8. C

For Free | Tin Foil Barb x2 | $0 | Mission Viejo | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Free What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 7" Tin Foil Barb x2 What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: My larger fish are beating up on two tinfoil barbs I recently purchased...
  9. C

Pellet training my stingray.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/methods-to-break-rays-to-new-other-foods.280492/ I hope this helps. You will need a strong stomach for some of the things. I had a hard time chopping up the earthworms (Canadian nightcrawlers) into 1/2-1" segments and then shoved the body cavity...
  10. C

For Sale | 200gal tall custom composite aquarium | $500 | Central Coast, CA | Pickup Only

Awesome build. Just went through your build threads. GL with Sale.
  11. C

Want to Buy or Trade | 7"+ Clown Loaches | $88888 | Irvine, CA | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: Want to Buy or Trade What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 7"+ Clown Loaches What are your prices?: 88888 Where are you located?: Irvine, CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: Hi Everyone, Looking to add a few more 7"+ clown loaches to my tank...
  12. C

For Sale | 750 Gallon Fresh Water Acrylic Tank | $1,000 | Las Vegas, Nevada | Pickup Only

Amazing deal! Picked one up almost half the size for over twice the price!
  13. C

For Sale | 180G (27" Wide) with Metal and Wooden Stand | $399 | Irvine, CA | Pickup Only

Want this gone by this weekend. No leaks or issues what-so-ever! :)
  14. C

Good Clean-Up Fish with Rays, Arowanas, and Dats?

Rays also seem to be messy when eating massivore. Passing debris of food though their side wents. Good info, will those fish also not bother the rays and vice versa?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store