Search results

1. C

Group of 8 Clown Loaches $150.00

No, sorry no shipping. Was looking for someone local.
  2. C

Group of 8 Clown Loaches $150.00

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pet/2797411250.html
  3. C

Setting up a new tank

Such a nice, and simple scape. I always wanted my Red Head Tapajos tank to resemble something like this. Looks perfect for them, or some Discus...I never cared much for them though. I would do a Red Head Tapajos with a nice schooling fish and maybe a Phantom Blue Pleco(even though that has...
  4. C

First Attempt At Planted Tank & Photography!

Not bad, as far as pics go. Try and shoot at night with the only lighting in the room being the tanks light(to eliminate glare).....and shoot without flash if possible.
  5. C

Geo's and Etc.

Nice collection you got there, geos are fun fish to keep IMHO. Just keep in mind if you plan on keeping all those fish together....down the line you will want a bigger tank, aggression could become problematic.
  6. C

Photo Updates of my Redhead Tapajos

Nice pics, the clarity is pretty dope. Enjoy them, I know I do mine....especially since I have a pair now. Very interesting parents with the mouth brooding and all.
  7. C

My Geophagus tank

Gorgeous tank/photos. Looks like a real nice setup you got there looks very natural. Sorry if i missed it, but what kind of sand is in that tank?
  8. C

My 80g American setup

Nice South American tank! Yeah, a Oscar should probably have it's own 75 gallon or larger tank, with the green terror I would imagine a tank at least 5 feet long would be optimal. You could have aggression issues down the line.
  9. C

Finally got my Cichlid Tank running!

Nice, but yeah to what everybody else said. Africans usually like water with a higher PH whereas South/Central American Cichlids like more neutral water. Not to mention the temper of the Labs will outweigh those of the other cichlids leaving you eventually with only labs in there. Heck, even...
  10. C

newest comunity tank. let me know what you guys think

Nice tank...lookin good. ....looks like an african cichlid setup tho, wood could be more desirable for the fish you have.
  11. C

Geo grow outs

def one of my favorite things about the winemilleri: they seem to color up nice even in their early stages.
  12. C

Cichlidian1 Geophagus Tank Progress

UPDATE: Lost one heckelii in the 75 for unknown reasons....water parameters were fine, and rest of stock seem fine:confused: Also, I was going to post pics of the 55 gallon with the tapajos, however the whole tank was stricken with ick. I'm currently treating them, and hoping for the best...
  13. C

Geo grow outs

winemilleri are so baller. you have some nice specimens too. also nice to see some auticeps. sick collection.
  14. C

Current Tanks & Stock 55/125/220/300

That 125 is looking good. I love me some tapajos. Can't wait to see the 300 setup.
  15. C

My Rare Cuties

Nice specimens. I really like the Guianacara. Keep us updated.
  16. C

Yeah my point and shoot is nowhere as nice as yours. we need to take pics of like all my tanks so ican post em. I hate the pictures I have taken, just figured i'd contribute some pics. better than none, lol.
  17. C

Blue Phantom for Algae?

Yeah he seems to hide most of the time, he will stay on the glass but only to hide really. I wouldn't consider this a could candidate for the op. Nonetheless, a gorgeous pleco IMHO....although if there's an abundance of hiding spots, you prob wont see em too often.
  18. C

Yeah the pics were taken a few days after I introduced them to the tank, so yeah they had been sifting for awhile. Actually, apporx 1 hour out of the bag they were sifting. They acclimated very well. Their tankmates were suppose to be 6x biotodama wavrini, however they didn't deal with...
  19. C

Yeah, I have to agree about the aggression, they just started acted really territorial the past week or so....I need to get them in a 125 probably around fall time this year.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store