Search results

1. S

How many Filipino members are on the board???

Oh yeah, gotta go. Wife says adobo is done!:headbang2
  2. S

How many Filipino members are on the board???

1. arkman 2. ProblEmz 3. silverdragon 4. tonton 5. xxprudencexx 6. Haynchinook334 7. DjDLemma 8. catfishlover106 9. lfelicilda 10.jerickv 11. jk41589 12. Peter McFarlane 13. happymidgetpaul 14. jonjon_23 15. liam 16. sonpogi 17. jnebres 18. wenicoisaaccantre 19. paopanlilio 20...
  3. S

Jardini Arowana-Cave Creek, AZ-Pick up only

Beautiful Jaridini arowana for sale! Its about 12" inches now. I got it 7 months ago when it was about 4". Eats floating pellets, frozen krill, and loves live earthworms or feeders. Willing to trade for 1 datnoid or price is $60. I priced it lower here than craigslist because I know people here...
  4. S

Male or Female Syn?

Thats a male. Body, head shape,(not all male get nuchal humps but the females heads don't push that far forward) and females have yellow eyes.
  5. S

Tips on choosing Synspilum from LFS?

Male syn's have blue eyes. Females have yellow.
  6. S

Rescue, what do you guys think?

I just saw your ad this morning on craigslist. I hope those people realize once that a midas is fully mature with a large nuchal hump they get real nasty. The only other cichlid I've had keep them in line is a dovii. Nice find. Oh, is that alligator on your avatar at the phoenix zoo? I...
  7. S

29 gal and 60 gal long tanks-Cave Creek, AZ-Pick up only

Oh yeah, I'll post pics of the 60 later tonight or tommorow. My camera batteries just died and I'm charging them now.
  8. S

29 gal and 60 gal long tanks-Cave Creek, AZ-Pick up only

I've got two tanks for sale. One is a standard 29 gallon glass tank with just the tank, glass lid, and 30" light. This one is $40. I also have a 60 gallon long which is basically a 55 gallon but 16" from front to back instead of 12" which is better for oscars and other cichlids. This one is...
  9. S

Discus-Cave Creek,AZ-Pick up only

Oh yeah. Now I have a 29 gal and a 60 gal long for sale. I'll open a new thread for those.
  10. S

Its been up for about a week now. I just started to get a handfull of hits last night. As you probably have experienced around here I got several " oh I'll call you tommorow " responses. Then they flake out on you. This guy in Litchfield park was serious about getting them and made me an offer I...
  11. S

Sold both fish today! Actually traded them for a 15" black arowana.
  12. S

New Photos: Something other than fish

We get lots of hawks here. I'm a hunter and when I've been turkey hunting I have birds flock around me all of the time when I'm using my mouth calls. I also see alot of vultures when coyote huting. They're not the prettiest birds but when they get close its cool to see them because they're...
  13. S

New Photos: Something other than fish

Cool photos. You ever think of doing wildlife? Getting some animal calls and going hunting. Justing shooting with your camera instead of a bow or gun. I'd bet you get some awesome shots.
  14. S

Pendleton Gun Safe : WOW

Diaper gets the gun dirty. Let the baby hold it while you change the little guy.:ROFL:I hope nobody takes this the wrong way. I'm a guns owner and a dad. I make it a point to lock them and keep them well out of reach of the little tikes.
  15. S

Ich - Best Treatment - Clown Loaches

I'm aware of that. I've traded in large clown loaches to a lfs in the past and they gave me good money for them. They still don't cost as much as stingrays.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store