Search results

1. B

MFK Meet: Seattle Summer '11!!!

Hey thanks everyone for coming, It was good to put some faces to names! I am down for either a spokane or a Portland meet that would be a lot of fun. Also, If anyone took pictures I would love to see them!
  2. B

New Motoro, Prettiest male I have seen yet!

Thank you! I'm sure that the massivore pellets will do the trick along with the earthworms. It's just super strange that the previous owner said he was grubbing on a whole talapia filet to himself everyday, and now he wont even touch talapia, lol!
  3. B

Update: For the past couple weeks he has been eating every day but still a pretty small portion about 1 maybe 2 earthworms per day. BUT tonight we got another bag of massivore pellets for our other fish (as a variety from the regular talapia) and the ray jumped on it!! Ate about 4 or 5 pellets...
  4. B

Another Leo ----- ;-)

Very pretty girl! Funny to see how big the hystrix looks in comparison. So used to the hystrix being the smaller of them all!
  5. B

Panorama shot.

Nice shot greenterra. I have always loved your pictures and have never wanted to enter in POTM because I knew you were going to win anyways! haha
  6. B

I will ask dave for sure, thank you!
  7. B

Thanks! I will let you know if he eats today, he is still looking really healthy so I'm sure he will come around! John, Do you know what this guy's parents were like or where they came from? Just curious to see if they have the "superspot" pattern or what. I bet they were awesome if they...
  8. B

I will be getting some earthworms here soon and will chop them up. I have found that I have to land the food right in front of him before he will eat, he will not hunt and pounce on it like most rays i have seen eat. There are 2 Fl gars and 2pbass in the tank. The bass wont touch the talapia...
  9. B

Rays first barb ..

Nice! Thats a big one, what kind of rays do you have?
  10. B

LOL magic- Thank you. So when people say variant are they meaning it is a Hybrid of some other kind of ray with strong Motoro genes so we don't really know what it is crossed with? Or is variant meaning it is a 100% motoro just an odd pattern? Just curious. Thanks!
  11. B

Thanks Mike, we are keeping up on the water changes and I will try the earthworms if he doesn't start to get an appetite soon. Anyone else think it is a hybrid? Or just a motoro variant "superspot"
  12. B

Thanks everyone. I have had him since thursday now and he has eatin one piece of talapia on sunday and a piece of talapia and one shrimp yesterday, so I am a little worried. But atleast he is eating something? I have noticed he had been burying himself the past 2 days, something he was not...
  13. B

Hey thanks everyone. He is about 12" right now, not exactly sure how old. If anyone finds a mature female "superspot" motoro let me know! I would love to see what those pups would look like.
  14. B

Picked him up earlier today. Now to get him a pretty lil female! :)
  15. B

Okay that works for me, I was just putting the list like that so it was in order of location to where my house is. So we could make one big loop around the seattle area and end back up by my house. With the order that I suggested I'm guessing it would take 3 hours or so to go check out all of...
  16. B

EDIT I forgot one of my favorites. In between stop number 5 and 6 on our way to Pet Pourii we can stop at Little Amazon on Aurora. IMO lots of cool fish although I haven't been there in a while. BUT pretty over priced for my taste!
  17. B

kay well not sure what everyone is planning on doing or what they want to do so i put together a little game plan. These are just the stores that I personally would recommend going to so if you have a problem or want to add a stop let me or WyldFya know! Okay so first we can meet at my...
  18. B

You should totally come! Not too far over the mountains! lol
  19. B

Updating My CICHLA class From 15" to 28"

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tem. And do you mind me asking where you got the flower rays?
  20. B

MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN AND I SEEK HELP!

I would say she isn't interested, time to move on. She is obviously not the type that can tell you how she feels, so she is beating around the bush! By dragging you around and with all the "maybes, I dont knows, and Im just confused" Not a good sign that shes really into you! Sorry! Trust...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store