Search results

1. L

Do You Boycott Anything?

My apologies to petspoiler for assuming and posting your incorrect gender.that isn't the first time I was wrong and won't be the last lol.
  2. L

Do You Boycott Anything?

Agreed.we can post opinions on here with out justifying them.the dude has asked you to leave him alone so take your questions,soap box and go to the bathroom.there is a mirror where you can ask your Q's all you like and it might even give an answer but please leave the guy alone and have fun...
  3. L

Do You Boycott Anything?

The usps or anyone who will only ship usps. my weekly mail I would take mail that belonged to no less than 2 neighbors and up to 5 there mail that got stuck in my box.items I had shipped 50% I had to go pick up at the post office cause the card said they couldn't find my home. I put up 2 foot...
  4. L

Black Pete

People have forgot the saying grow a thick skin.everytime there is something that someone don't like they want it done away with,changed or made to reflect there preference.there is to much PC today and not enough keeping there nose out of others business and focusing on there own life and...
  5. L

Black Pete

ballinouttacntrol remove that pic of Santa! If my wife see's it she will be out or I'll be out lookin for one cause its something Christmas she don't have....yet
  6. L

Sooo...how much candy did you give out today?

I would say anything over 10 is to old to go trick or treating.thats the age I was when I decided I was to old to continue.we haven't had anyone show up for candy in years not even family that live near.the people who know someone lives down here don't come to avoid the wild life and the rest...
  7. L

Halloween pumpkins

All the pumpkins look good guys.my wife loves all holidays and we tried carving one year but the wild life ate most of it over night.now the only carving I do is to freeze it for homemade pumpkin bread and pies threw the year yummm.
  8. L

Puppy help

When feeding the eggs make sure to give the shell also.break it up very very small or grind it before adding it in is best for there coat and help with teeth.my 2 local vets have said to do it for years with home food or in food treat.for food treats I mix little bit of rice cooked in chicken...
  9. L

A little one on the way

congrats on the little one due in February.im the same way as you,im scared and excited at the same time lol.
  10. L

A little one on the way

Wow 6 kids would kill me lol.i havent read the book but I need to. I hope I can sleep,once I'm awake I'm up and can't go back to sleep.
  11. L

A little one on the way

Thanks guys.im looking forward to the child and congratulations on your second child bud fish expecting pics.
  12. L

A little one on the way

Thanks ! I hope it isn't to bad.
  13. L

A little one on the way

My wife informed me she is pregnant with our first and it's due June 26.im already nervous since kids scare me but very excited also lol.i put humor into every part of life to be able to laugh with every situation but this time it came already set up for me.i called my best friend of 30 yrs last...
  14. L

NEW GODZILLA MOVIE coming soon

I can't wait for this movie to come out ! Like a lot of you I watched the movies growing up and also was disappointed with the American version.the look,speed and movement of the 1998 version was realy good it just wasn't Godzilla.maybe the new one will fight the 1998 version or atleast any...
  15. L

Google image your screen name!

Mine showed a map of libya and then showed info on the libayn army.i never even thought about it until now so thanks for ruining my day lol.my screen name was a old characters name of mine on a mmorpg called Everquest.
  16. L

The Best looking Car?

The 1969 camaro,chevelle and mustangs.american muscle cars that year just looked awesome to me.
  17. L

Not exactly BREAKING NEWS but.....

I didn't know laws in NY was so harsh on people defending there homes.the law here isn't as relaxed as it use to be as far as home break ins.i remember being young at my grandmothers and a undercover cop came to the door so she pulled a gun.the cop told her good job but make sure to let someone...
  18. L

What's your favorite weekend activity?

The 1/5 scale RC is pretty quick but I don't know how fast.the pinion gear is 19T but it's gas,oil mix run.i changed out the stock 2hp motor for a OBR 7.5hp full mod motor.its big for a RC 24" wide,38" long and 40pds or that's as close as I can remember.it needs more pwr and more speed !!
  19. L

What's your favorite weekend activity?

Fishing, bashing my 1/5 scale Losi RC,playing console games and trying to get my friends in trouble.
  20. L

Not exactly BREAKING NEWS but.....

The father should be rewarded for removing someone like that from life.crime against children should be the death penalty and allow the child's family to do it how they see fit.since it will never happen I can atleast be thankful for the criminals who make the pedo's life a living .... In prison...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store