Search results

1. T

Map Turtles tail is shreedded.. i need help fast!

alright thanks.. and no, i will not be putting him back into his previous home.
  2. T

okay. thank you for the help. fot now, i have him in a quaritine tank without any other fish or turtles. there is no current in it because i dont want to stress him. he does eat a little bit. i have a basking area for him even though he's not using it. sounds good??
  3. T

okay, i do have some betadine. but its like a year old. is it still good to use??? if so, i just put it right on the wound right?
  4. T

today i looked at my map turtle and his whole tail is shredded up and all the skin is missing. idk what to do. please help mee!!!! 'll get a picture up in secog
  5. T

HELPPPP!!!! musk turtle!

it was stupid.... hahah i did things wrong. :)
  6. T

HELPPPP!!!! musk turtle!

ok thanksss! i will try this too
  7. T

Building a 1700 gallon Shark Tank by black tip

woaahhhh!!! very nice tank. i am very envious
  8. T

Filtration not need!.......?

A filter is HIGHLY recommended. if you don't have one, then you'll need to do a TON of wc! Filters will keep the tank smelling better, looking better, and your turtles will be healthier. Having a filter will cut down on maitnence time.
  9. T

HELPPPP!!!! musk turtle!

hmmm... i have tried feeding it zoo med pellets. thats what i did with my other turts. i dont have a uvb bulb though.
  10. T

This one would have hurt

(*_*).. ..\l/... ...l..... ../ \..hehehehehhe ^^
  11. T

HELPPPP!!!! musk turtle!

hmmm.. i have him in a tank with the temp at 79 degrees. caught him like the rest of my turtles.
  12. T

HELPPPP!!!! musk turtle!

Ive had a baby musk turtle for 4 1/2 months now and it hasn't eaten yet. It had a yolk when i got it and it still does. do yolks tend to last this long?? also its shell is super soft. is this normal?? I am worried about him. ANY advice is welcome!
  13. T

What are the best Algea Eaters?

chinese plecos stay small dont they?? either way, you must rehome the shark.
  14. T

updated pics of the 240 with new filtration

very nice stock and tank
  15. T

Ideas for 395gal Tank

you can do a northern American frog setup. you could put a bull frog or two, some green frogs, maybe a leopard frog or two. then like 5 wood frogs. make it 1/2 land and 1/2 water. then you can put some fish in the water too.
  16. T

Good beginner turtles?????

mud and musks. because they are small and hardy. painted are hardy but they get large. maps stay small but they are sensitive when it comes to water parameters.
  17. T

Efficiency of DIY sumps vs large cannister filters?

sumps are really efficient. i believe that it is possible to make an over flow that suck water from the bottom of the tank. sumps are large, customizable, and can be made to do better mechanical filtration than a canister. plus, you can put as big of flow as you want. for a 240gallon, i...
  18. T

BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!

banned for using my ban qoute
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store