Search results

1. D

Help!!! My Arowana Less Eating...

um..June 7th to July 3rd. No wrong dates there. And feed it crickets to get it going-they love em
  2. D

Arowana!!!

jardini? sounds like gourami?
  3. D

I got a Question

better to be swimming then not swimming
  4. D

Slant?

when my little jar eats alot of pellets he does like a slant for a little bit. I always assumed he was really happy with his meal
  5. D

Mixing knifefish with Jardinis

generally, its safe to say a Jar will attack its tankmates. Of course their are exceptions, but around a certain size their true temperament comes out and you can expect dead tankmates.
  6. D

Good Canister for 75gal

I go eheim 2217 and marineland 350 water is clean
  7. D

Jar food help!

ok thanks. I should have said I have raised a couple of aros already, just never had one that would eat flakes! will keep feeding bloodworms and crushed up pellets
  8. D

Jar food help!

Hi all, I got a 1.5 inch jar, nice specimen. Brought him back home, and within an hour was chomping Blood Worms. Now, my question to the experts is about flakes. The LFS got him on flakes, and he is still eating them. He is with a school of tetras and the flakes I feed the tetras are the...
  9. D

Schooling Fish and Oscars

a hungry oscar will try to snack on alot of things...
  10. D

The value of a GT and JD?

wow not worth $50...not even half that
  11. D

a comm tank to call my own..

nice fish...but clean water please!
  12. D

New silver arowana

after reading hundreds of postings on drop eye, I think its safe to say there is no absolute preventative measure, nor is there anything set in stone that says if you do this your aro will get drop eye.
  13. D

A few pics of my 18'' Green.

very nice fish!
  14. D

todays feeding sucked!!!!

bummers bro hope it grows back nice2
  15. D

Need help with my arowana tank

wow where do you live? do you have a cover? I live in a hot place and my water evaporation on my outside tank is small
  16. D

first arrowana setup, HELP PLEASE!

you from Hawaii? There have been some nice Jars going around I picked mine up not to long ago also. Jars also jump less when there younger...I had a small silver got spooked so easily
  17. D

Should I rescue this fish?

if I were in your position, I would take the texas and put it in your 118. As long as its filtered, see how it goes. Ive seen tanks smaller then yours with Texas cichlids, oscars and salvinis. If it works, awesome. If not, try and rehome it. But it would appreciate the space I would think.
  18. D

first arrowana setup, HELP PLEASE!

75 is a great size tank to start with a little guy. I have a 4 inch jar in a 90 at the moment for it to grow. I am running an eheim 2217 and marineland 350 HOB filter, water is alway good and clear. I have a thin layer of black gravel and a black background, makes the Jar pop. I bought a...
  19. D

black aro aggressive?

no aro is like an aussie jardini..learned that the hard way.
  20. D

help ID this fish please

any ideas? some kind of tilapia? has nice colors..
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store