Search results

1. oscarcichlids

'SEA-style' Shower/Trickle Filter, 8 month review

Your correct it's only being fed from one end currently, there is a removable cap to feed from other side if I wanted to but the pump I'm using seems to spread the water quite well.
  2. oscarcichlids

'SEA-style' Shower/Trickle Filter, 8 month review

I also use this style ohf in conjunction with two fx6 filters. My version has two return outlet holes which i have modified to have a return under water rather than crashing into the tank. Simply done using normal plumbing supplies.
  3. oscarcichlids

For Sale  Clown knife

Clown knife Approx 14" Eating prawns, mussels, pellets, lance fish. Collection only from da15 Bring your own transport box etc.
  4. oscarcichlids

OHF for a main tank?

Looks interesting alot of great work here.
  5. oscarcichlids

OHF for a main tank?

Thats actually very similar to the trickle filter i have and does a fantastic job just dont think it would be man enough for a 8x4x2 system. Have been playing with the idea of making a ohf out of this storage box...
  6. oscarcichlids

OHF for a main tank?

I am in the process of moving and am playing with the idea of an ohf. I am holding fire on ordering my tank before i can decide on filtration. It will be a 8x4x2 glass tank and I had intended on sumping the tank but have never used one before and although i can figure the pros and cons it scared...
  7. oscarcichlids

For Sale | Peacock bass (Azul) | $40 | Da15 | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Peacock bass (Azul) What are your prices?: 40 Where are you located?: Da15 Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: For sale my azul peacock bass approx 8” Healthy chunky fish eating anything fed. Please...
  8. oscarcichlids

Fx6 aquastop valve leak

Mine leaks the same as yours only after i reduce the flow on them to do water changes every week. It will drip and then stop after an hour or so sealing itself. Ive bought a replacement valve to switch over but never got around to doing do. I contacted hagen regarding it and they didnt want...
  9. oscarcichlids

LARGE AQUARIUM RARE SIZE NEED IT GONE ASAP £100

I am due to move on friday the 1st June and I have unfortunatly run out of time. I have begun to dismantle it and have removed the entire top supports and one side on the front pane but with boxing the entire house up I have no more time to spend dismantling it. It is a very tricky job to do as...
  10. oscarcichlids

LARGE AQUARIUM RARE SIZE

I will be dismantling the tank this weekend. It measures 79" long 48" deep and 24" tall, it comes with the sliding glass lids. It is currently in my basement where it was custom built for me by ND Aquatics at a cost of £1200 10 months ago and will be dismantled to go to the new owner. I...
  11. oscarcichlids

Group shot

Stunning collection:headbang2
  12. oscarcichlids

LEOPOLDI OR NOT LEOPOLDI ?

Definatly NOT!!
  13. oscarcichlids

Male Leopoldi X Pearl X Marble stingray

As title says He is approx 9" and eats anything he is given. He is lovly and dark due to his leopoldi genes and his spots are getting whiter with age. He is about 9 months old. Only selling due to house move and needing to thin down my fish. No time wasters please and only contact me...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store