Search results

1. B

A typical overstocked 110g

I like the random combination. Good looking tank. Nothing wrong with the tank mates since those discus are mostly old enough to have a strong immune system. Love the fact that you have a tall tank instead of a typical foot print.
  2. B

One-liner to yourself

Slow down, read more then attempt!
  3. B

My most successful Discus Group/ Warning Picture heavy!

Recently I've noticed two other leopards pairing off and prepping for spawning. I couldn't be more proud. I need more space!! :)
  4. B

My most successful Discus Group/ Warning Picture heavy!

Hi! I wanted to it out there with how proud I am of this batch of Juvis. Many of you know I have struggled with keeping discus. Cursed with disease and false ambitions. Last year I bought 8 Juvi discus from a guy off SimplyDiscus. I have been doing daily water changes for the first 6-10...
  5. B

now for sale! red terror/festae, lake forest, pick up only.

Hi everyone, 7" male festae for sale. I'm sorry the pictures aren't justice to this fish. He is a solid 7", eats really well, and is only 1 year old. Still has spangling all over his body. Price is firm $55
  6. B

fish known to get out of tanks?

My friend just had some goldfish die because of this! I have had discus and oscars do it as well.
  7. B

My first real serious attempt at a live planted tank!!

Hey, Great start! Hope things turn out well. Just an FYI, you will never get the amount of CO2 necessary to sustain plant life out of those air stones. I would suggest a CO2 infusion of some sorts. Just my two cents.
  8. B

110 gallons of water on second floor. Bad idea or do able?

I did 120 in an apartment on the second floor. Just be mindful of the weigh distribution. Had it in place for a year. No issues.
  9. B

whisky bottle aquarium

Id kill a 1.75l and then you'll have more options. And probably some good stories! ;)
  10. B

FT- Red Terror female-Lake Forest, Ca- Local So Cal Trade Only

Definitely has spangles. When he is really happy he is full green blue. He is very long and not as tall as some of the pictures i see out there on the net. Maybe i need something to counter balance his aggression? however, i am afraid that would just turn bad for the severums.
  11. B

No offense here! I am always interested in learning more. I would love to Trade or get hooked up with a Full grown GT or something compatible with my two huge severums. I would be willing to sell if the price was decent. PM me off line.
  12. B

Well i am definitely not an expert here! I'm mainly a discus keeper. If he is a male, how come there is no hump? Either way, hes a too aggressive for this tank. Id rather have my severums and anything like. I think a green terror would be perfect.
  13. B

Hi everyone, looking to off load this 7" red terror seen below. I think it is a female. The picture is really bad quality. The coloring is really green in the body with nice reding in the tail. Looking to trading for something less agressive that would do well in a severum tank. Maybe a green...
  14. B

125 acrylic tank, stand and light, PU_only so-cal 92683

I am interested. Does it come with the filters in the pics? can you send me a pic of the tank empty and the stand?
  15. B

Green terror sex please!

I have one about the same size. However he is much thicker looking all around. How do you sex this fish? aside from venting.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store