Search results

1. arlo

FS | 55 Gallon Aqueon Aquarium | $55$ | Rowland Heights | Pickup

Actually, I am going to keep it. Thug life, mods please close thread.
  2. arlo

I bought all the stuff and decided 2 listen to my mom and not set it up just fyi. It's a new tank. 50 is for the aquarium only just to be clear.
  3. arlo

50 for the 55 gallon, papa needs a new pair of shoes.
  4. arlo

55 dollars is just for the aquarium itself, sorry the picture is a bit misleading.
  5. arlo

the aquarium is new and so is everything else inside. if you want the other stuff give me an offer. it just needs a lid and a heater and it'll make a good hospital tank for your sick monster fish or a pretty sweet starter fish tank.
  6. arlo

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 55 Gallon Aqueon Aquarium What are your prices?: 55$ Where are you located?: Rowland Heights Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Shipping method: Acknowledgement: I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  7. arlo

I love watching my 180 at night after work!

That's a sweet tank breh.
  8. arlo

Oscar with Pictus catfish

wow thanks for the reply! helps alot, i guess im not going to do it.
  9. arlo

<- dope ass prince cover
  10. arlo

Thanks for the advice.
  11. arlo

****ing good point.
  12. arlo

by them i mean the pictus catfish and oscar. even if i bought a large oscar fish the small pictus' spines would prevent consumption by the larger oscar rah? this is my guess what are your thoughts people on mfk?
  13. arlo

Can it be done? Has it been done? What would be the ideal water parameters and set up? Does anyone have additional resources that would help me set up a amazonian based 55 gallon tank? 55 gallon is probably too small for an adult oscar but I plan to raise them together and see if it can be done...
  14. arlo

FS | Out of Hobby Sale (Livestock) | $50 | Cerritos (CA) 90703 | Pickup

Is this thread from a jealous/fed-up with all your attention on the masterpiece aquarium gf or bf? If it is then why is it on the MFK. Did MFK get bought by FB is there a way to revert back to the less moderated/freer monster fish of my youth?
  15. arlo

Thanks dude! Where did you find the driftwood? I would take the ceramics tonight but i just drank 2 211's and i don't have a heater yet. are you SURE the side driftwood wouldn't be nice in the 55?
  16. arlo

If you have a piece that'll fit in a 55 gallon I'd like to use it inoculate my fish tank with the bacteria living in yours. Your tank looks ****ing spectacular, its a shame you're not able to keep going with the hobby anymore...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store