Search results

1. A

Chichla and FRT?????

so no chichla keepers keeping FRT with there pbass?
  2. A

Chichla and FRT?????

Any one keeping FRT with chichla? i am wanting to get a fly river turtle and am wondering if it will bother the pbass or vice versa.
  3. A

Peru Flower Rays

Sorry these rays are sold.....
  4. A

Peru Flower Rays

what no one wants flower rays....;(
  5. A

sump disaster: 280g ok with 2 fxs?

i use 3 xp4s with a fluidized bed filter on my 240g and have no issues,
  6. A

Peru Flower Rays

I have 1 male and 1 female flower ray for sale. they are both young rays male is about 11-12" and the female is about 8-10". I would like to get $175 each or $275 for the pair. male: female: they can be shipped but would preffer pick up in Port Moody BC. if interested send a pm or...
  7. A

FT Two Pink Tail Chalceus - Chilliwack, BC

Lisa, How much $ are you asking for them? i have a 250g that they would fit right in.
  8. A

Rank These Pixar Films

1. Wall-E 2. Ratatouille 3. Bugs life 4. monsters INC. 5. Up 6. Cars 7. The Incredibles 8. Finding Nemo 9. Toy Story
  9. A

Guess what's in the box?

Oh man is that a beauty.....
  10. A

New wild caught from Peru

i looked on your list and noticed there was no price for the vampire tetras but you have 40 listed.. also can foods be shipped in the same box as fish?
  11. A

Fish For Sale In Peterborough ON

would you be willing to ship the pair of chichla?
  12. A

Mono or not Mono??

Thanks for the ID. hidden behind the egg crate in the pics is my latest pickup. A 3" kelbri will try for a pic of him tonight. does not look like much at this point same as all little pbass do. I love the way the 2 monos and my temensis beg for food when ever i enter the room. they remind me of...
  13. A

Mono or not Mono??

i got these 2 big guys as monos and i am not sure they are the same type. the bigger guy looks alot differnt then the smaller one. i have 3 Pbass and I know one is a temensis what are the other 2?
  14. A

Stingrays and salt???

TY...
  15. A

Stingrays and salt???

how much salt is safe for rays?? looked in the meds sticky could not find any info and help appreciated.. thanks, Adz1.
  16. A

Stingray ID Please..

TY for the SP. refferance.
  17. A

Stingray ID Please..

you might have somthing here ....Thank you. i am still working on a posative ID. and i agree the 1 male is much nicer then the other... the female is alot smaller but from the same supplier and of course labled the same SP.scobina.
  18. A

My Black Diamond Rays

very pretty..
  19. A

75.00 ea hystrix on sale.

any chance you ship to canada?
  20. A

Stingray ID Please..

So what does the SP. mean then?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com