Search results

1. C

Flower ray research

Warmer temps for sure. Keep at no lower than 25 degrees. I actually bred mine with a snow leopard before I lost him. Unfortunately the pup died shortly after birth. I’m also interested in possibly getting another .these are from my experience very difficult to keep use reverse osmosis for the...
  2. C

Snow leopard female video

:)
  3. C

Should I be worried? Prazipro

I'm worried because your asking should I be worried lol. I've been keeping rays a decade plus now and prazi is almost never needed. Even with fresh imports prazi is only good for certain things . Good clean water and quarantine period until they eat and gain weight . I'd say majority of people...
  4. C

POST YOUR HIGHEST QUALITY MARBLED MOTOROS!!!

This type of motoro is my fav
  5. C

The new generation.

What parents did those come from Richard?
  6. C

New Year's Day escape pup

Get a panaque pleco they love the thick algae
  7. C

white crust to My BD

With Pima fix You will be removing that Ray dead very soon. That Ray has simple scrapes . You can see it freshly used its stinger also. Pima fix and melafix are not even medications. They are herbal garbage and will only kill your healthy Ray. Walmart and every big store that has a fish...
  8. C

hystrix??

That's what the pups are worth easily
  9. C

white crust to My BD

The coating is worn right off on the end of that rays stinger it's been freshly used prob on another ray. The spines have scraped flesh hanging off them from what i see. Doesn't look like anything more than a very common occurrence in any ray keepers tank.
  10. C

white crust to My BD

That just looks like it used its stinger and scraped it's spines on something probably the other Ray.
  11. C

Sexing Flower Ray

They never took foods easily. And yes they are not impossible to keep that's an exaggeration but they are many times harder to keep than any of the other Potamotrygon. They are similar to ceja type rays for hardiness. All of mine ceja tiger flowers all only took live at first. The tiger was...
  12. C

Keep it CLEAN!!

And happy new year to you to Richard
  13. C

Keep it CLEAN!!

I forgot I made a video of it 3-4 years ago. My boesemani female was pregnant alone in my pond and gave birth to many parts like these. She was intact 100% pregnant she was alone in the pond and I could make out parts but it mostly looked like squid or mushed up flat masses that could easily be...
  14. C

Keep it CLEAN!!

I just think parts that big are possibly parts of afterbirth or undeveloped pups. Usually rays breed minutes after or hours after birthing. When I don't have males present afterbirth I find chunks very similar to what Richard has in hand in this pic.Sometimes the day of the pups sometimes few...
  15. C

Success with Flower food change!

Pellets are horrible for training rays off live. My friend Jason has a good method .put a hole in the pellet and tie a work around it. Or get it on smelts or shrimp and put a pellet in it.
  16. C

Slow growth female

It's normal
  17. C

Fifty Shades of Brown!!! Pics required

This Ray might turn crazy keep it. Somebody few years ago posted something like this that turned nicer than most
  18. C

Fifty Shades of Brown!!! Pics required

It's my aquaman quality mm
  19. C

Success with Flower food change!

Chop night crawlers up than dice shrimp or smelt into small parts and let the nasty worm guts marinade into the meat. Than trick him like that. Took me very little effort to get my tiger to take like this my flower was a bit more pain in butt and only took earth worm for about 2 years
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store