Search results

1. P

Developing 150g around Blue Dolphins

I use nls for food try for 2 males 4 females if the Comp a male might be aggressive towards the blue dolphins at least my male was and for bottom feeders get sydontis multipunctatis they are expensive tho and you have to get at least four for or more good luck:) Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. P

African cichlids and clown loaches???

Just give them cover like PVC pipe to feel secure and they will be fine I have them with my aulunacara and other malawi fish but with mbunas they get nipped on because of the mbunas territorial aggression also the clown loaches are scaleless and can't take to many hits . Sent from my iPhone...
  3. P

I've Done gone CRAZY - 2000 gallons

Holy shiznit I'm selling the boat tommorow man that's is so awesome :) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. P

Pellet training a jardini arowana?

If he refuses to eat pellets what I do is stuff the prawns or frog legs with pellets . Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. P

Dolohin question

Now try to find F1 mates :) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. P

Check this out!

Dude it's ramp 109 percent sure Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. P

Just got a short body venustus

Free venustus I would of took 6 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. P

Check this out!

I bought 4 ended up with all females just my luck I guess Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. P

ID please

Cool lookin fish that young with cool marking and color already nice catch Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. P

How to make my pearl arowana eat food sticks?

I also live by a fish market and my jar has a taste for frog legs so I stuff them also with pellets also try freeze dried crickets and freeze dried mealworms Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. P

How to make my pearl arowana eat food sticks?

Don't starve it what I do is cut a slit in the shrimp and stuff it with premium pellets I use new line spectrum large pellets because of the ingredients it has that means no fillers Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. P

drift wood centerpiece for 300 gallon mbana tank

Driftwood is a no no for a malawi tank use it for maybe a south American tank . Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. P

When does caribe season begin?

I would put them in 125 until the 400 cycles completely and raise them up on premium pellets and wait until there 5 to 6 inches then feed them the raw stuff that way they won't taste blood to young and you'll have less casualty Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. P

Demasoni question

Dems are herbivores tho. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. P

Tree branch in cichlid tank?

Don't use for African rift lake Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. P

Looking for final fish species in 75 hap tank

Your going to need bigger tank they get big Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. P

My new African fish

They get big and very mean Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. P

Fish fighting!!!

Adding one fish at a time to a tank is big risk try adding three at a time to spread newcomer hostility. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. P

Electric blue cichlid compatability?

Should not mix fish from different lakes we as fish hobbyist must keep them as close to home as possible to allow them to thrive and possibly breed. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. P

Tiger Shovelnose crossed with Red Tail?

Sweet fish guys Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store