Search results

1. S

Your Favorite Movie?

The LOTR/Hobbit movies Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. S

IPHONE VS ANDROID!

What's the number 1 brand in the world again.....? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. S

Ultra High Tech 300 gallon Discus install journal

Any news? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. S

My new scape..Sunrise

Looking good Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. S

450 gallon with cichlids and friends

Great collection Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. S

Any one try Northfin

Don't see them in the UK either... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. S

Discus care

Agreed Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. S

Discus care

A couple of months ago I took the plunge and purchased six discus around the 2.5-3" range and as you can imagine it wasn't cheap. It was very daunting for me because of what I had read about discus care and husbandry from other hobbyist. Anyways long story short they are pretty much as easy to...
  9. S

Northfin food

Way to spoil the thread Ian.....just because you don't like what RD has to say, the majority of us can appreciate what he's done and still doing. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. S

Northfin food

Haha love it;) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. S

Northfin food

Carry on feeding NF, no one is forcing you to feed NLS? But if you want facts.... Then you may want to brace yourself because you ain't going to like it. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. S

Northfin food

Seriously Ian? Get real man.... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. S

Northfin food

Agreed Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. S

Make someone's day feed the homeless

Wow good stuff guys, I can't stand the bums who take advantage tho.... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. S

"Doo doo" fish food brand

Never heard of it..... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. S

What do you guys feed your cichlids??

Jwhiser? Seriously dude? Just stop....I've read all your comments and your just embarrassing yourself... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. S

NFC/Darius is the owner of Northfin..... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. S

What to put in 100 gallon?

I know you've stated one fish but a biotope with a pair of green terrors or electric blue jack Dempsey's would be very nice. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. S

Well the "dried potatoes" are a no-no for me straight away...not to mention the soybean meal and dried yeast... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. S

Northfin food

It has that "magic clay" in it. That in it self is a gimmick... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store