Search results

1. Yumu

UV sterilizer

Thanks for all he advice guys. I appreciate the feedback and I’ve learned a lot.
  2. Yumu

UV sterilizer

Makes a lot of sense. Never looked at it that way. Hopefully I won’t have to move them once I get them established.
  3. Yumu

UV sterilizer

Thank you so much for clearing that up. I’m ok with not spending $100’s of dollars anyway..lol
  4. Yumu

UV sterilizer

I’m looking to get a true Stage 1/2 UV sterilizer. I’ve read articles that most UV Sterilizers are actually water clarifiers and not true Sterilizers. I don’t have issues with my tank just want to give my goldfish a parasite/virus free environment.. I know it’s more about clean water then it is...
  5. Yumu

FS | Jaguar Pair | $50 | Philadelphia Area | Pickup

What a great deal and beautiful fish
  6. Yumu

WTB | Water Cow Goby | $0-50 | NY | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Water Cow Goby What are your prices?: 0-50 Where are you located?: NY Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: I’m looking for a water cow goby. Looking to pick up, no shipping plz. Thanks Shipping method...
  7. Yumu

Red Texas and flowerhorns

Is there only one female? Has she laid eggs?
  8. Yumu

FS | Wolffish/water cow goby | $35 | Central nj | Pickup

wish you were a little closer I would have definitely taken the water cow. GlwS
  9. Yumu

FREE | Free 2 female flower-cons. | $0 | Hazle township PA | Pickup

I have a male I would love to try and pair.. Can't believe they aren't picked up yet.
  10. Yumu

FREE | Free 2 female flower-cons. | $0 | Hazle township PA | Pickup

What a deal. Beautiful fish.. Wish you were closer.
  11. Yumu

For Sale or Trade | Aba Aba Knife | $100.00 | Encinitas, California | Pickup Only

Why couldn't this deal be in NYC..great price for an awesome fish.
  12. Yumu

For Sale Festae, Polleni, GATF, Polys and 312g Tank - NJ PU

Sorry just realized that the polleni
  13. Yumu

For Sale Festae, Polleni, GATF, Polys and 312g Tank - NJ PU

May I see a picture of the polenni.
  14. Yumu

Purple rose queen $40

I wish he was a she.. I need a beautiful female like this. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. Yumu

Purple Rose Queen

Beautiful color. Very nice fish Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. Yumu

flower horn layed eggs again

That's awesome. Good luck Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. Yumu

Gulper community tank

I had an 8 inch gulper with 4x 4 inch gulper's and they all were fine. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store