Search results

1. B

Rio jari orino 11" pick up, meet up west deptford, nj

Was that originally from Discus origins ? I wish I had a tank for that guy.
  2. B

Buccochromis heterotaenia availability

Where can I find Buccochromis heterotaenia available in the NJ area ? It seems impossible to find these guys.
  3. B

My MagnumX Males:)

I have been without fish and a tank for 8 months now. All these umbees and the ultimate blue umbee project are making me want to get back in the hobby again. The umbee game just keeps getting better.
  4. B

Malawi Trout Breeding (champsochromis caeruleus)

Whats the smallest size you can sex a Malawi trout ? I would like to get a male and raise him in a community.
  5. B

$45 fish credit for Sharkaquarium central NJ meet up

My tank and set up is all gone now so since I'm forever done with the hobby my credit needs to go.
  6. B

I am open to meet elsewhere if you prefer.
  7. B

Aquarium supplies central NJ meet up / pick up

Make offers on individual pieces if you want.
  8. B

The credit itself is $45. I'm looking to get $35 for it. Not entertaining $10 or $20 low ball offers...
  9. B

I am selling a $45 fish credit for shark aquarium. I'm done in the hobby so the credit is useless for me. I can meet at shark aquarium for the transaction.
  10. B

Aquarium supplies central NJ meet up / pick up

My oak color 75 gallon tank with light , stand , hood , gravel and background is sold but everything else listed below is still available. Here is what your getting : Aquaclear 110 filter with the bio media and filter pad 3 new carbon bags for aquaclear 110 filter Aquaclear 300 watt heater Air...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store