Search results

1. baxtor_lex

Is he a Super Red Dragon ? Can he grow HUMP??

Defo not a SRD. Just a nice FH. You should get the right equipment buddy, not fair on the fish. It will never get a hump if it’s in poor conditions
  2. baxtor_lex

New Male for the Marbled Convict, possible breeding project.

Hey guys! So some of you may have seen my last thread. Well the Marbled Convict turned out to be female, abit bummed. But went out and found what i think is a fantastic male for her. My intention will be to breed them, and then breed one of the babies back to her in the hopes of getting some...
  3. baxtor_lex

What is this? Jade eye?

I’m guessing as there’s yellow in the fins it’s likely to be female?
  4. baxtor_lex

Sexing of Marbled Convict

I’ll try and get one of the vent over the next few days, it’s settled in really well so shouldn’t stress it too much if I’m quick with it, thanks for the advice. I know it’s only a convict, but I like the marbles, I couldn’t find one for years, and went into the LFS in another city to me on the...
  5. baxtor_lex

What is this? Jade eye?

Wikid, thanks for that!
  6. baxtor_lex

Thanks! To the naked eye there’s no oranges/pinks. I think the flash may have just caused some other colours to show. Really hope it is male! Time will tell
  7. baxtor_lex

What is this? Jade eye?

The LFS wanted rid. Apparently came from a tank full of hybrids. My first thought was convict/jade eye. May not even be a hybrid, but iv been out of the game for a long while. Any idea’s guys?
  8. baxtor_lex

I have hunted for a marbled for a long time, and hoping it’s male. But I have a feeling it’s female It would NOT stay still, so really struggled to get a half decent photo
  9. baxtor_lex

My fh male and female lonfin blood parrot are mating???

Might not be successful on the first try, but i would say theres a 99% chance you'll have fry, unless your extremely unlucky and the male is infertile, which i sincerely doubt
  10. baxtor_lex

My fh male and female lonfin blood parrot are mating???

Let them go for it! you might get some Kilin Parrots (i absolutley love Kilin Parrots), SB flowerhorns, some nice Faders! Never seen a long finned BP before! So thank you for sharing a picture!
  11. baxtor_lex

RTMxJD

I would defo expect you to get a successful batch after a couple of spawings! Make sure you get pictures on here! would love love love to see that combo! Have you got any pictures of the pair? I have found in the past, once you spot that a pair have paired off, it wont be long before they try...
  12. baxtor_lex

Sharing my kamfa fader

I love the shape of his head! To me, thats exactly how a nice Kamfa should look! I love that pastel pale coloring aswell, really really like this one! your very lucky! Good luck with him and keep us updated!
  13. baxtor_lex

Sharing my kamfa fader

I love the shape of his head! To me, thats exactly how a nice Kamfa should look! I love that pastel pale coloring aswell, really really like this one! your very lucky! Good luck with him and keep us updated!
  14. baxtor_lex

SRD Confirmation

Yeah, agree with above. Avoid all the crappy "Flowerhorn" foods, stick with good quality foods like hikari, and do regular water changes and you'll see a HUGE improvement in a very short period! If its a water kok, it will likely blow up abit once he's settled, otherwise like i said, good food...
  15. baxtor_lex

Black nasty

I was also very tempted with these, saw some on eBay at one point but never got them. Theres a guy on Youtube with a breeding pair. He keeps alot of cichlids, may have even posted above. Think he's based in the Uk thought. Good luck with your search! It will be worth it in the end! If you get a...
  16. baxtor_lex

The Big Cichlid Hybrid Example Thread (Load Warning)

I would say its a unfaded hybrid. Could be wrong. Flowerhorn most probably.... would end up being nice
  17. baxtor_lex

Mida's Progression

Crazyphishman - yeah I bought him like this, I mean he’s brightened up since having him but that’s because he’s settled. Your welcome to post a picture of yours on here and see if anyone can advise you about colouring up. And thanks new world Kieth :-) will keep you all updated
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store