Search results

1. C

heater questions

help!!! i am new to monster fish keepers and need help! how do i write a new post? i have tons of questions for my fellow fishkeepers, but i am not that great with computers. i dont know how to create a new post.
  2. C

ALBINOs Pixts

i had a wild caught albino clarias catfish- had the guy for 1 and a half years. him and my regular clarias. unfortunately a couple of weeks ago he passed away so no pics.
  3. C

Large snail

i have some snails that i caught from a brackish river near my house. dunno what kind of snail it was. it had som pitting of the shell, from unknown causes. then at my LFS, i saw the same snail labeled as "black mystery snails". i hate that. any ideas?
  4. C

cycling with goldfish (NOT feeders)

and they are very tolerant of water quality issues.
  5. C

cycling with goldfish (NOT feeders)

there is nothing wrong with using feeders to cycle. or using live food for that matter, but if the goldfish are loved pets, then dont use them. they risk getting sick from the ammonia and junk in the water when the filter is not cycled right. use feeder guppies. theyre a dime a dozen at most pet...
  6. C

HELP ME PLEASE!!

put the airstone at the very bottom of the tank. allows for more oxygen to dissolve. also, reasearch salt as a cure. idk what fish u have, but it works like a charm for my livebearers.
  7. C

These fish are so addicting

oh yeah i love getting new fish. it is the thrill of having a variety in your tank.
  8. C

Would a 13" tigrinis catfish eat these?....

my rule of thumb with large hunting fish, is that if a smaller fish is less then half the leingth, it may not be eaten, but it will be harrased. thats how it was with my clarias cat.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store