Search results

1. U

For Sale FS Predatory SA Catfish, Western CO, Pickup only

They are available my friend. I just PMed you
  2. U

For Sale  FS Predatory SA Catfish, Western CO, Pickup only

4 Catfish for sale. *The Phantom RTCs are not for sale* Approx. 12" Marbled Achara Catfish $75 Approx. 12" Redtail catfish $75 2 Approx. 8" RTC x TSN Hybrids $50 each Or $200 for all 4. If you dont have at least 300 gallons already set up and running these guys are not for you Pick up in...
  3. U

Chancho, Spotted SDs,125s, and equipement near southern pines NC $170

AC110 package and all sponge filters are sold. Still have tanks lights heaters fish and air pump. I am traveling to Boone NC this Friday if anyone between the southern pines area and Boone wants to buy something I could bring it with me and meet you on my way.
  4. U

Thanks for the bump. Let me know if you are interested in anything. I can answer any questions you may have
  5. U

If you are really interested I can test them all. I believe two or three might not work. Yes I would be willing to ship them
  6. U

I am traveling to Boone and could bring anything but the aquariums with me. PM me what you want please
  7. U

I am located near southern pines NC in Moore county. About 45 minutes from Fayetteville. 70 minutes from Raleigh. 7" F2 Male Amphilophus Chancho cichlid, stud breeder male, thick brute and great wet pet $20 5 spotted silver dollars 3-4" very good looking schooling fish $75 for the group Two...
  8. U

I am located near southern pines NC in Moore county. About 45 minutes from Fayetteville. 70 minutes from Raleigh. 7" F2 Male Amphilophus Chancho cichlid, stud breeder male, thick brute and great wet pet $20 5 spotted silver dollars 3-4" very good looking schooling fish $75 for the group Two...
  9. U

Out of Hobby Sale Southside Indianapolis 46227

Okay adding a 4' T5 light to the 180 package and making it $350obo without the rack 125 setup $200 Gorillas Black $100 SDs stay at $300 Also have some CA cichlids you guys can make offers on: 10" F1 Vontehillo 11" F0 Hartwegi 8" F0 Regani 9" F0 Argentea 13"+ F0 Synspilum...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store