Search results

1. asm129

Beamswork LED Lights, 7 ft. Wooden Stand, 60g tank, ~50lbs media Pickup 90650 Norwalk CA

The stand was used with a 7x2x2 tank. If you're interested in any of the stuff above, feel free to text me at (626)872. - 504two
  2. asm129

Beamswork LED Lights, 7 ft. Wooden Stand, 60g tank, ~50lbs media Pickup 90650 Norwalk CA

I have a bunch of stuff for sale for cheap. x2 34" Long Beamswork LED lights. These have night lights too. They include the legs. All the bulbs aare working. Measured at 34.5 long each. I paid about $100 for both I think. Excelllent condition. Selling for $40. 7 foot long wooden stand and...
  3. asm129

Selling a tank -- Where do I cut the sump pipe?

The pipe that goes from my internal overflow to my sump has been hot glued into place. Where should I cut the pipe? Would it be better to cut on the blue section in the picture or cut on the thread of the bulkhead? Or maybe can I just unattach the grey hose and unscrew the bulkhead? The grey...
  4. asm129

FTS | 7-8" Flag tail few feng | $150 | Downtown Los Angeles | Picking-Shipping

These usually go for $10 per inch, unless they're super huge 15" + size. I've sold a lot of Fei Feng through the years.
  5. asm129

For Sale | 3bar datnoid | $600 | Ca 94041 | Pickup Only

IMO only a clean perfect 3 bar should get a premium price.
  6. asm129

Green Terror Pickup LA or OC

I'm looking to buy a Green Terror. I'm looking for a male GT that's got good color on his body and cheeks. I'd prefer to get a bigger one, but smaller ones with good color are cool too. Please let me know if you have one for sale or you know a shop that sells good quality GTs. I can pick up...
  7. asm129

FS 17-18" JARDINI AROWANA Pick Up SoCal 92407

How aggressive is he with your other fish? Glws
  8. asm129

FS 17-18" JARDINI AROWANA Pick Up SoCal 92407

Be careful mixing the African Tiger Scats and Datnoids. I had a Tiger Scat and he would chase my Dats 24/7. He'd even try to bite my 13" NTT who was twice his size. Sent from my LGLS990 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. asm129

Chatuchak Bangkok - More fish than you can imagine

Here are some more pictures:
  10. asm129

Chatuchak Bangkok - More fish than you can imagine

I went to Bangkok in October and took a bunch of pics. Here are some of them:
  11. asm129

Datnoid fish farm in Vietnam

I found this video that looks like a dat fish farm in Vietnam. Can someone translate what they're saying? Mekong Datnoid - Tiger Fish Farm: http://youtu.be/VV1RPst9zTc
  12. asm129

Can I keep 2 adult male Green Terrors together in the same tank?

I have a 10" male Green Terror and an 8" male GT. I want to keep them together in a 210 g tank. Would they be ok together or would they probably fight a lot? Right now I keep them in different tanks with a lot of different SA Cichlids. They aren't aggressive at all to my other fish. I'm just...
  13. asm129

GEOS RED HEADS, ALTIFRONS/ SURMINENSIS ANAHEIM AREA SOCAL P/U 1.00 SEE DETAILS

I think you should take out the $1.00 in your thread title because when people see that, they'll assume you're going to lowball them on their fish for sale.
  14. asm129

Intermedia on there way???

I'm not trying to start any more drama, but this doesn't make sense. Since the price isn't listed then everyone needs to ask for the price. So why do you say "If you have to ask for the price, maybe you can't afford it?" EVERY ONE is gonna be asking for the price, and by saying that you might...
  15. asm129

Intermedia on there way???

I hope this thread stays open. Lots of drama in it.
  16. asm129

Scat that looks like a Dat...

Talking about the Tiger Scat I mean. Scatophagus Tetracanthus.
  17. asm129

They are 100% freshwater, yes. If you read any of the articles about this scat, it will tell you that too. I had one and I kept him in full freshwater for years without any problems. Rarefish had one that got up to 11-12" I believe. He said in another thread that he moved his to a brackish...
  18. asm129

I think the green spotted ones (Argus) look almost as nice as the Tiger Scat, at least while they're young. The cool thing about the Tiger Scat though is that it's 100% freshwater so no need to setup a brackish tank.
  19. asm129

Water Change Question

The bad thing about the Python is that it relies on water pressure to suction out water. If you turn off the faucet during draining, it's very slow. It's a lot more effectively to buy pool hosing from a pool store or sump hosing from HD and use that instead. That way you'll be draining water...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store