Search results

1. T

MFK police

ahhhhhh i see, thanks for that bra.......kinda makes sense now :headbang2
  2. T

MFK police

didnt this whole thread shot itself in the foot? i mean if only one person needs to say it and not 10, was the question not answered in the first response? while we are at it, why even post it on a forum? wouldnt the answer be better found in a book, being that a book in general terms is only...
  3. T

Do you name your fish?

red devil : big red dovii : cassius clay (floats lika.......) flowerhorn pair : alcatraz and attica (cause they have jailhouse tear drop tattoos) plenty of other fish but these are the only ones named so far :headbang2
  4. T

sex fish

definate female. yes females engage in lip locking also. its their primary spawning tool.
  5. T

Albino Kookaburras

very cool, thanks for sharing
  6. T

Little Jag wont eat pellets.....

soak the pellets a little before feeding. by the sounds of it he likes the softer foods.
  7. T

Mated Dovii Pair - Dallas, TX -will ship - $75

looks like a dovii(M).........and a jag(F) (managuense)
  8. T

My new big Oscar

crushed coral allways looks good with africans and great for ph
  9. T

My new big Oscar

wow.....that substrate is really something........why you getting rid of it? going for something that gives you less of a headache when you look at it...
  10. T

What song is stuck in your head right now?

einstürzende neubauten- sabrina..............german industrial rock, thou this song is a little mellow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TssuSYrxVI
  11. T

"Arapaima gigas"? Try "Arapaima arapaima"

waiting for them to discover arapaima "onlygetstosixfootish" so i can keep 1 without having to build an olympic size pool to house 1
  12. T

should i stop posting?

alot of fishkeeping revolves around correct parameters ph,kh,temp.,overstocking, filtration etc........then there is the larger component made up of peoples opinions eg " your tank is overstocked " "those fish shouldnt be housed together " etc. these opinions are often broadcast on seeing 1 pic...
  13. T

What determines the price of a FH?

yes....long trailers on the fins aswell
  14. T

What determines the price of a FH?

yes all that you mention colour, flowers, pearls, shape and kok. these fish are bred to be stunners so the best looking are the dearest.
  15. T

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE ME????

put the tank and stand in a large rubbermaid................
  16. T

Telekinetic power over sinking pellets?

good work young padawan......
  17. T

heating a 270 gallon indoor pond

hot tub heater pump?
  18. T

Kok Generic?

kok is genetic and not all the fry possess the gene
  19. T

How would you stock my outdoor pond

muskies or pike.....woot