Search results

1. D

Baby Black Arrowana - SoCal - Pickup

I just got some in stock today actually lol. So your in luck. They're about 3-3.5 inches right now and running at 75 a piece of 2 for 140.
  2. D

Updated Stock List 3/9/10 PU/Ship 92704

Thanks for the post, Frank. I do my best to ensure that all customer concerns are addressed in a respectful, professional manner, as soon as possible. New Hot Item! Super Porous Ceramic Rings! We're offering them for only $3 a lb or $120 for a whoppin' 50 lbs! (Save $30 w/ a 50lb investment!)...
  3. D

All Mono P-Bass and the Temensis P-Bass Sold!
  4. D

Give me about 2-3 days to get a quote on that from Fed-Ex. What day are you available to receive your fish?
  5. D

Biggoballs, Because we care about our customers, we’ve already brought this to his attention, and (as mentioned in a previous post) suggested that he get plastic surgery, so that he doesn’t unintentionally insult customers with his deformity. I would also like to invite you to...
  6. D

If we ever get some of those in stock, I'll be sure to let you know! Any particular size your looking for by any chance?
  7. D

First, let me tell you that I am on your side. With that said, I can’t emphasize enough that the man’s face is NATURALLY like that, and it is a problem he has been working to solve for quite a while. I think plastic surgery may be the only solution to show customers how much he REALLY cares...
  8. D

House 64, thanks for voicing your concerns. I'm about to get formal towards you, but that's only 'cause I care. :cool: I understand why you'd feel this way, and I can tell you now that we are working on offering our customers an improved experience. What the lady does is actually accidental...
  9. D

Best types of food for my SA/CA cichlids?

New life spectrum or Hikari foods are some of the best foods for basically any fish. As for the variety side aside from mixed pellets, you can use Super Worms (Whole or ground up) for more mass and calcium and FS krill/FD shrimps. Blood worms and the other stuff aren't so bad either, just not...
  10. D

Don't worry about it, he'll take good care of you :headbang2if not, I'll take care of it :ROFL: No problem.
  11. D

They eat Hikari Cichlid,New Life Spectrum (med pellets) and Hikari Food Sticks. And you can talk to one of us about that there.
  12. D

Thanks for the bump and I'm glad you like DD's :naughty: Oh man, you want pics of all 7 jardinis? lol.
  13. D

Will get pics of everything requested by tomorrow.
  14. D

Istlatum is $30 I'll have pics of it tomorrow. Also, mention the online ad for a 5 dollar discount of any 2 inch jardini arowanas or an additional 5 dollars off a purchase of 2 or more Vampire Plecos!
  15. D

Clown Loaches not acclimating

Is the tank on the floor? If so, the rumbling of footsteps bothers them quite heavily. Add about 1 tsp of salt per gallon to your tank and chop up some garlic and soak your foods in that before feeding them. Also, the 25% water change daily might be a bit stressing for them, maybe once every 2...
  16. D

~6" Blue Arowana

If I'm ever out of stock, I can always order one for you or anyone else who's interested in the smaller ones.
  17. D

2.5-3 inch Jaguar Cichlids, $8.99 each 3-3.5 inch Clown Loaches $20 each 7 inch Adonis Pleco/L-155 $60 3 inch Tiger Pleco's/L-002 $25 8-9 inch Royal Pleco/L-027 $80 10 inch Temensis P-Bass $100 6-7 inch Female Wild Caught Umbee $80 4 inch Female Wild Caught Umbee $30 13 inch Common Pleco $40 8...
  18. D

small royal pelco socal

I have 2 left in stock.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store