Search results

1. A

For Sale Crayfish, Clown Loach, Platinum Parrot Fish

$25. That is the price for 1 fish but you are getting 3.
  2. A

For Sale  Crayfish, Clown Loach, Platinum Parrot Fish

FREE white crayfish with purchasing the 2 fishes clown loaches & platinum parrot. $25 for everything. Only today since I’m shutting down the tank. They will go to fish store after. Pick up in Fountain Valley 92708. Text or call: 657-200-5797
  3. A

For Sale  XL Monster Pleco 11-12”

XL Monster Pleco about 11-12” beautiful pattern and healthy. Pick up in Fountain Valley 92708 Txt or call: 657-200-5797
  4. A

Want to Buy WTB Bioballs

hello mfk. I'm lookin for a lot more. I know there are tons laying around :)
  5. A

Want to Buy WTB Bioballs

Up. Still looking for more.
  6. A

Want to Buy  WTB Bioballs

Looking to buy 10 gallons of bioballs. Meet /pick up in Orange County area. hit me up if you have somelaying around.
  7. A

Deadly Fish Disease

Can someone help me identify what kind of diseases are they? I had multiple fishes passed away one by one for the last couple months. The tank was cycled for months. Water change and salt did not help much. Most of them had some of these symptoms before passing away: very rough skin, loosing...
  8. A

For Sale BRAND NEW SEALED - FLUVAL FX4 & FX6

Yes I would. Buyer pays for shipping expense. Text or call me me if interest. Availability up date: 1 FX4 is pending for pick up.
  9. A

For Sale  BRAND NEW SEALED - FLUVAL FX4 & FX6

For sale: Brand New Sealed - Fluval filters - Fluval FX4 & FX6 2 Units Fluval FX4 - $230 firm each. 1 Unit Fluval FX6 - $280 firm. Text or call: 657-200-5797 Pick up in Fountain Valley, CA 92708.
  10. A

Want to Buy  WTB Neon Tetras

I was out of the hobby for a while. Trying to get back slowly. Looking to buy a large amount of neon tetras for my planted tank. The more the better. pick up in Orange county. let me know what you have and your price. Thanks.
  11. A

FREE Want to adopt large Aros

Is that a both side view setup? The fitness room with that view !!! someone will get buff very soon. The question is how do keep the algea out and maintain the heat temp with that size of tank and how it is exposed to the outside like that?
  12. A

FREE | Need help moving a tank. So. Cal. | $1 | Seal Beach | Pickup

looks like I'm late to meet up the legends party!
  13. A

WTB | Bio balls | $1 | Whittier CA | Pickup

I saw you are looking for bio balls but wondering if you want ceramic rings. I have some to unload.
  14. A

FS | FS Large Roseline Shark Group | $80 | Fountain Valley, CA | Pickup

For sale 6 Large Roseline Shark about 4" eyeball. All are very healthy and eat pellets like pigs. $80 firm for all 6. Pick up in Fountain Valley, CA 92708. 714-369-3357
  15. A

FS | Beautiful F1 XLarge Frontosa Colony | $270 | Santa Ana, CA 92703 | Pickup

Beautiful F1 XLarge Burundi Frontosa Colony - 6 Total - 2 Male 4 Female - 6" average, Largest one is 8"+. Very healthy & pellet trained. Breeding proven multiple times. ---------------------------------------------- Right now they are with my Zaire group & my tank is getting crowded so it's time...
  16. A

Back Into Hobby - New Collection / New Set Up

Fell free to comment. I would like to hear everyone's opinions. ;)
  17. A

calling frontosa experts

I need some help in identify the type of this frontosa? and how much should I pay for it? thanks in advance.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store