Search results

1. O

My new stingray tank.

:jaw:
  2. O

Super Short Body Poly. Senegalus Albino

I want one. But it doesnt look like a fish.
  3. O

My GTP

Superbeautiful set up, GTP and explanation. If I ever have the opportunity, I'd love to have the same of all. Gorgeous snake nonetheless. As neonate and what you say, the blue diamonds. Stunning.
  4. O

My New Albino Snapper

Nice set up! Now he's bound to grow as hell too! IMO they grow relatively fast. I think in one year he'll be as big as your hand. My two snappers did.
  5. O

My New Albino Snapper

Cool as hell indeed.
  6. O

Something is wrong and I don't know what :(

One of my snappers had such a white spot on her head. Small white fungus like spot. But mine was bigger when it appeared. Its gone now, after a summer outside. I didnt do anything to cure it. Nothing outside the normal care. Especially didnt handled her unnecessary. If it is a skin condition...
  7. O

My new Channa Marulioides

A beauty indeed!
  8. O

Erythrinus Sp. (Peru) "Purple Wolffish"

A beautie!! Such stunning purple. Is that a BGK? I've never seen a wolf fish in alive over here in Holland. But the day I've got a decent tank to spare I'm gonna get me one! I understand they are not so fast growing. How big will he eventually be?
  9. O

African Pygmy Hog!

Nice new pic up! I would love to own one or a couple , but now Im working in a sanctuary for exotic pets, and these saweet little critters are one of those which are not supposed to be kept as pets. But Im sure you are able of taking good care of him, Bruce. And you live in the UK. Not Holland...
  10. O

Villagers Pull One-Ton Crocodile Out of Creek in Philippines

Yep glad they didnt kill him. A very rare big one. So how about letting him go again?
  11. O

New Viv's.

Looks professional. Nice!
  12. O

Soft shell turtle 4 foot tank

How about give him a BIG tank so he can strech out? And as you said yourself, a UVB light. Big one too. His body is WAY too small in comparison to his head and limbs. Nice clear water though.
  13. O

600 gallon aquarium

"Need a ladder to feed the fish" Fantastic!! Beautiful tank and fish!
  14. O

JERSEY SHORE!

I wouldnt want to be found dead watching the show, but Jwoww I would die for.
  15. O

Stop the Abuse

Doesn't make it all right. No one of u seem to care for the snapper who is hurt. I dont understand u all. I have two snappers and I love 'em. It hurts to see people do harm to an animal.
  16. O

Want to try the Reptile thing

A rock dwelling chameleon would be new to me. IMO always use plants housing a chameleon. Also I thought they could be very territorial, but you'll have to check in online caresheets. Some smaller chameleon species could perhaps live well together.
  17. O

770 Gallon Monster Setup

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL TANKS!! She must have had a hand in this. NOW Im jealous. The only pump suitable is a golden one. And soaking the driftwood in the hot tub.. unequivocal. Your stock list I like. Cant wait to see the whole up and running.
  18. O

My first retic!!

A beautie! Love that second pic.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store