Search results

1. A

Looking for some cool fish to buy

Hi guys I am currently working on stocking a few large heated ponds in Mauritius, i am looking for large colorfull and active fish that would mix with koi and arowana i would like to ship in maybe motoro singrays, an rtc and anything else you guys reccomend, could you point me in the...
  2. A

Any MFK'rs in Cape Town ?

I thought it would be cool to see who is nearby, we could trade fish amongst each-other, check out each-others systems and discuss local fish stores and where the best deals are ?
  3. A

giant gourami care

couldnt resist posting a pick of my flowerhorn parrot cross
  4. A

giant gourami care

Hey everybody, im reviving this old thread because i finally found the perfect gg for sale, i purchased him/her yesterday and she is currently chilling in my tank making friends, she is very docile and has not even acknowledged my arowana so im hoping they will be compatible for the long run but...
  5. A

stocking ideas for a 450

yea, im really liking these suggestions, atm i have 2 clown knives one gold one normal, also a cigar shark and tinfoil barb, so some flagtails should school well with them. I also really enjoy the look of clown loaches, but im worried that the knife fish would eat them. I have also been doing...
  6. A

Ideas for Oddballs in a 135 Gallon Tank?

I think that a senegal birchir would be pretty cool as well as a knife fish, like a bgk. Maybe a school of tinfoil barbs, clown loaches are super fun. As a center pice fish maybe a selection of angel fish (altums) ?
  7. A

stocking ideas for a 450

Hey Guys ! I have re-homed a lot of my stock and therefore i am looking for some new fish. Is there anything that u can think of that is not a chiclid, and is reasonably active as well as interesting to look at. My tank is pretty docile and therefore anything that is overally agressive would...
  8. A

Here ya go"Turkeys" Thanksgivin' Update of my 450g

great tank, how wide is it ?
  9. A

Tank Size For An Adult Giant Gourami Osphronemus goramy

I am also thinking about buying one because i really enjoy their looks and personality, my tank is just over 2ft wide but it is over 10ft log so im sure it will be ok ?
  10. A

Lucky Folks!!!

when i got my 450 gallon tank, all i did was get a larger sump and invest in a good quality pump.This would ensure good turnover rates, i also made sure that the water in my setup had enough contact with the bio media during the filtration setup. Oh, i also plumbed my tank into a drain and run a...
  11. A

can i keep an arrowana (with PICS!!!)

this is a more current picture, for your viewing pleasure, you can see one of the two tinfoil barbs i rescued here, they look great with my cigar sharks ! The bigger blue botia in the bottom left corner was my first fish and is pushing 13 years old, he is starting to show signs of old age now...
  12. A

yes, i will definatly re-home a lot of the fish when i do move marrowana into the big tank, i try to maintain the best possible living conditions for my fish, however i will be a bit sad because i dont of of anyone in my area with a big tank that could take good care of them, i have also had a...
  13. A

hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that the arowana has been moved to the 6ft tank and in about 7 inches, hopefully in the next few months i will be able to move him in with the monsters ! in addition, does anybody know of methods to reduce nitarates effectively without massive water...
  14. A

Is this wrong?

no, it is photo-shopped
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store