Search results

1. A

Id please. Armatus or scomb

I bought him as a scomb but im curious what yo all think. thanks for your input
  2. A

Id please

Thanks mate. It seems to fit perfectly Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. A

Id please

Friend of mine got this one. Like to know what it is. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. A

Giant Red Tail Gourami

I am selling 5. 1 adult and 4 one year old Located holland. (Rotterdam) Don't know if it's anywhere near you. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. A

My 7500 Liter / 1981 Gallon tank

As far as vacuuming go's i just went in there and shuffled the sand around with my feet and let the pump take care of what ever came up. For wc i had a continuous drip feeding the tank and an overflow to feed it out. And once a year i drained 2/3 and slowly refilled it over a 2 week period. But...
  6. A

Update on my 1400G/5500L

The glass didn't reach to the bottom so I had about 2ft of water left for the fish to do their thing. I sold almost everything now. I only kept the redtail gourami's and one jaguar. And i was growing out a few silver-dollars so i kept those as well Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. A

Update on my 1400G/5500L

Latest update. The glas broke because of warping of the framework. Going to tear the whole thing down. Its to complicated and expensive to redo the whole tank just to put in a new frame for the glass. And I'm thinking about moving so ill just start over again on a new location in a new house...
  8. A

Update on my 1400G/5500L

Yep there is Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. A

Meme thread. Post all fish related meme

I think i understand thanks for clearing it up Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. A

I understand that on an you wont get any discussion with me about that warning. But one i don't get for example is the sushi fish tank and there where a several more i don't understand the complaint. But to be on the save side and not get kickt of the forum. I will not be posting any more memes...
  11. A

I'm not posting here anymore. To manny warnings for unclear reasons. 15 warnings in 2 days and only one i understand. Not fun any more Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. A

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. A

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. A

15. A

16. A

17. A

18. A

19. A

20. A

Remember the TOS on this website. Everything outside of the Lounge is supposed to be essentially G rated. Please keep it that way. -Chicx Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store