Search results

1. D

Merlion Royal Gold

beautiful
  2. D

46g "crash"

If it smells, it just sounds like the ammonia spike could have triggered that. Also, did the gravel get stirred too much up or something die?
  3. D

Water turning purple

About an hour ago one of our salt water tanks started turning purple (the water). Not sure what is causing this. No nitrites and nitrates. If anyone has any ideas as to what it is, thanks
  4. D

New Baby :)

congrats on your new fish
  5. D

Gar ID

Mine likes to eat shrimp, hikari floating pellets, blood worm cubes, and occasionally crickets.
  6. D

new fish today

Didn't get anything over the weekend but i just picked up some roeboides guatamalensis on Thursday :]
  7. D

festae drawing

very nice drawing :}
  8. D

HELP! THER IS WHITE FILM ON MY FAVEORITE FISH!!

Gonna give it a whirl and say that looks like a fungal infection. Keep up on your water changes, and put in some medication for fungal infections.
  9. D

Baby clown.

nice and congrats
  10. D

An Oscar to my stock?

Oscars grow pretty quickly, and grow about an inch per month given the right conditions. With that being said, I will concur with what the others are saying. Your lil oscar will probably get picked on. Probably would be best to wait for the upgrade
  11. D

Peru mono and kelberi update

very nice cichla :)
  12. D

My dad's catch of the day...

very beautiful dinner
  13. D

Stocking suggestions for 125g

I believe they do have different colours for the uaru
  14. D

New African Cichlid Tank - Video

very nice, i like the aquascape
  15. D

Look what I got!

that is awesome
  16. D

Today in the Fishroom ~ 4/1312 F0 Albino Red Pacu

personally i love pacus, so he's gorgeous how long have you had him?
  17. D

Piranha vs large Cichlid

Its baffling to me that people like to see fish fighting for entertainment, or they create this fantasy where different fish duke it out till death. Appreciate fish, or don't keep them.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store