Search results

1. S

My 470 gallon reef

WOW! I've never seen such an incredible reef tank in a home! I hope to someday be able to do something like this. Such a sad ending to an incredible thread. RIP sir. You have been an inspiration to the rest of us.
  2. S

Phil. Blue Angels

This is mine. I got him the other day. I'm not sure if this is a natural Blue Angel or painted. Either way I think he looks great. Feel free to let me know what you think!
  3. S

Offical 2010 NFL Thread

I'm a dolphins fan....lets see how Marshall and Henne do this year
  4. S

FOR ALL THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS OUT THERE!

yeeea ob-g37s....Defensive backs all the way!! no offense o line lol
  5. S

FOR ALL THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS OUT THERE!

I played Strong Safety and Free safety all throughout High School but man it's been a while since I played...You play for your high school team??
  6. S

*UFC 112 - Silva vs. Maia - Penn vs. Edgar*

Poor Damian Maia.....Gonna get destroyed
  7. S

Plywood, fiberglass and 800 gallons of water.

This is actually one of the few articles I read completely through without getting bored once!! Awesome project and great job explaining everything in perfect detail. I hope someday I can build something that awesome!!
  8. S

Bottomless tank in pond Idea!!

Thanks for the heads up on the vacuum thing. Definitely gotta figure out a way. and dont worry I'll take a bunch of pics when I do it!!!!
  9. S

Bottomless tank in pond Idea!!

Ok so I wont be able to do this project for another year but I couldnt wait to share. I dont know if anyone has done this but I think it can be done. The island in the middle will be for a turtle. Sorry about the under par diagram. I did it on photoshop. the finished product will be lined with...
  10. S

The 12fter IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

WOWOWOWOWOW....awesome tank man! Im exited to see the fish in there and the massive eel. I see why you needed such a long tank. that eel is crazy huge
  11. S

March Tank of the Month Contest

My vote is for 4! for sure. GL!
  12. S

New NFL Overtime Rule

I think they should stop changing the rules already. I do however like this better than Sudden Death. I think we should use college FB overtime rules.
  13. S

Building My 50,000 Gallon Monster Mega Tank

I'll be sure to let him know. Its just the beginning!!!! Thanks again. I'd love to see more pics of your AMAZING tank. I hope to one day be able to call something like that my own.
  14. S

Building My 50,000 Gallon Monster Mega Tank

Thanks so much for posting a reply. That is an amazing story and I am truly inspired by your strong will. My friend is 21 years old and suffered a C6/C7 Fracture and currently has no feeling from the chest down and very minimal control of both of his hands. It truly has been really tough...
  15. S

TLkmDN's Pond Fish Update pics 17.11.07 :)

Sweet tank bro. Great setup
  16. S

OUTDOOR POND, ALL PIC'S

Hankn your pond is AMAZING!
  17. S

upgrading= more fish

man I'm just going through all of these threads learning a bunch of new stuff. Just joined MFK today. U guys are awesome
  18. S

Rare shots of my gold nugget (new camera)

That's a really nice pleco...:D
  19. S

The start of my garden.

Cool
  20. S

POST YOUR HIGHEST QUALITY MARBLED MOTOROS!!!

WOW....very nice to all
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store