Search results

1. CichlidsRock47

Cichlasoma Festae versus Mayan Cichlid

what a way to stalk someones posts:nono:
  2. CichlidsRock47

Jack dempsey cichlid with no pelvic fins? Is it a deformity?

I got a jack dempsey cichlid as a gift from someone and this dempsey has no pelvic fins?:screwy: Have you ever seen pelvic fin deformity's? I pulled the fish out of the water to check if their were any scars and believe it or not there was none? What are pelvic fins even for?
  3. CichlidsRock47

Can an oscar live in a 30 gallon its whole life?

@Jc1119 You are telling us your opinion. Which can be agreed or disagreed. You said "I think it is cruel keeping an oscar". I don't. how do we know if any fish like small or large tanks? If a fish was raised in a small fish tank how would they know what is a large fish tank if they never lived...
  4. CichlidsRock47

Can an oscar live in a 30 gallon its whole life?

How would an oscar know the feeling of a 100g tank if he was living in a 30 gallon his whole life? This means, he would adapt to himself in a 30g in order to live a normal life(Just like Evolution) and stay a smaller size.
  5. CichlidsRock47

What is wrong with my convict?

+1^^:iagree: ClownKnife, this member is housing a mbuna with his convict you know that right?:ROFL:
  6. CichlidsRock47

Topfin dividers SUCK! My beani got killed somehow?

I don't like beani's either. But I wont talk crap and ruin MSC's thread
  7. CichlidsRock47

Which cichlid(s) would you keep?

your male red devil is a beauty.
  8. CichlidsRock47

The first one was a red devil. Second one was a midas x devil. I know, because I bought them from Rapps. The second ones mom was from rapps. I'll give you credit for the second one though. The second ones mother was a red devil and the father was a midas x devil lol.
  9. CichlidsRock47

clekchau. How about you tell the differences between the two photo's I put up for you?
  10. CichlidsRock47

Hey how about you tell the difference between these two? Heres the first one Here is the second one Lets see how good you are when it comes to telling the differences between red devils and midas cichlids.
  11. CichlidsRock47

Want some insight on the beani cichlid since im gonna finally try to keep them...

I don't want anybody to take this offensive, but beani's are very calm and laid back cichlids. Except when breeding or under the tank size limit. They are pretty no doubt, but they have a weak immune system and they are very prone to bloat. Just do not overfeed, it is way better to underfeed.
  12. CichlidsRock47

What was the pickiest cichlid you ever kept?

I got her from a breeder in Texas
  13. CichlidsRock47

What was the pickiest cichlid you ever kept?

This salvini, I hate her. All she likes as tank mates are convicts. She only eats cichlid staple.
  14. CichlidsRock47

Intense Carpintis Fight

that was nothing... pushing and spinning.
  15. CichlidsRock47

What is a good cichlid that stays small and will attack you?

because I like responsive fish. But it can live in a 40 gallon its whole life?
  16. CichlidsRock47

LETS TALK ABOUT THE BEANI CICHLID.....

Beani's are overrated and are a LIE.
  17. CichlidsRock47

What is a good cichlid that stays small and will attack you?

What cichlid is small under 8 inches in length and will attack me through the glass and will bite me if I stick my hand in the aquarium. This cichlid will also be a solo.
  18. CichlidsRock47

Cichlid Tankmates...

Yeah, MonitorSpiderCichlid is right. Just do not get schooling fish. Get some convicts(Tough Cichlid).
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store