Search results

1. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

FS| iNDO DAT, GEOs & SB FLOWERHORN |LA|P/u Only

SOLD! Thanks to everyone who took the time to take a look. Mods Please Close.
  2. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

-You Have Text, Please Check Your Phone. -You Also Have Text, Please Check Your Phone.
  3. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

Hope everyone is keeping cool, during the horrible heat. All fishes are healthy, only getting rid of them since I decided to go a different route. Need them out quickly so taking all reasonable offers. The prices are already great, I think- But still willing to take offers- because I need them...
  4. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

WTB | SB Flowerhorn & KiRiN Parrot / BONSAi Flowerhorn | $10-30 | Los Angeles, CA. | Pickup

*Thanks Cohazard! Just Got One Of Each Tonight! Knew They Were Available @ Some LFS! MODS PLEASE CLOSE! Thanks!
  5. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

WTB | SB Flowerhorn & KiRiN Parrot / BONSAi Flowerhorn | $10-30 | Los Angeles, CA. | Pickup

-Sending You PM Now~ -Yes, i Was Looking Online @ Their Stock. Pretty Good inventory, But Alas, Buying Shipped Fish Would Be A First For Me & i Am Sure it is Stocked in Someone's LFS. Thank You Very Much For Your input!
  6. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: SB Flowerhorn & KiRiN Parrot / BONSAi Flowerhorn What are your prices?: 10-30 Where are you located?: Los Angeles, CA. Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Looking To Purchase From You, Your Friends, Or Your LFS...
  7. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

FS - 4x iNDONESiAN TiGERs - LosAngeles - P/Up Only

*Yo Whats Good Jester! Indeed long, long time. Freshwater Game forever! hahaha Moved to a spot with free utilities so pimpin the tank again. Thanks! *Honestly at the time I was still undecided as to what way I would get rid of them. Tried trading them with some friends at first & it didn't...
  8. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

FiNAL BUMP! Price is Still Firm! Tomorrow LFS Trade Time!
  9. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

$100 FiRM! For 4 Indonesian Datnoids~ If no one shows interest by Wed- I am going to bring them in to LFS for trades. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
  10. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

Four(4 Pieces) Indonesian Datnoids Ranging From Sizes 2.5" - 4" Everyone seems to be critical on bar formations .. . They're Indonesian Datnoids & all of you have seen some before. Mines are mostly 4 bar, not sure if symmetrical or not, So Please Do Not Ask Me if They Are~~ :) . .. Sorry...
  11. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

Shipping from aquascape- what did you pay?

Whoa~ Did not know that. Only things that came to mind that are illegal species in CALiFORNiA are, Fresh Water Rays, Piranha & Channa? Sorry, "UnstoppableJayD" Thanks for pointing it out!
  12. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

FS - NGT / New Guinea Tiger - Los Angeles, CA - PickUp Only

SOLD! PLEASE CLOSE! Thank You For All Your interests~
  13. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

Shipping from aquascape- what did you pay?

Anyone in or near the LOS ANGELES COUNTY want to go in on shipping some Wolves? They currently have 2" Common Wolves @ $25 each~
  14. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

FS - NGT / New Guinea Tiger - Los Angeles, CA - PickUp Only

Sale Pending Tuesday~ . .. Will Bump if Sale Falls Through.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store