Search results

1. C

A LONG overdue Ackie photo shoot

It looks really nice,great job! It also looks almost like mine,Cheers! Im almost done with my Glaureti enclosure.
  2. C

What could live with a Timor Monitor?

The blunt truth hurts sometimes, it is something that we learn with age & time don' t worry we all where young at some time.Every one just wants whats best for you & reptiles or any animal in general.But to answer your question ,what to keep with a timor,another timor.They are very costly & time...
  3. C

Can a Timor Monitor and a Frilled Lizard live together?

I think it wouldn't be a good idea. Might lose a pet!
  4. C

Crested Gecko Setup

Nice setup,loving that Sri lanka exo terra tank.The fella should feel right at home!!
  5. C

Reptile room Update!!

Sprinkles a female leopard gecko. I'll try to get some pics but its hard to get a decent picture of the rat snake & he's very nippy,like half a dozen bsmall bites every handling.
  6. C

Reptile room Update!!

A Tiger rat snake,is in the arboreal enclosure/central eclosure.
  7. C

Reptile room Update!!

Just some snakes & lizards nothing fancy... Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. C

Reptile room Update!!

Unfortunately i had to get rid of some pets,to make my place look less cluttered, but i must say i am satisfied with my choices & let me tell you...actually i'll show yah all.Here it is my simple reptile room.
  9. C

REPTILE LIICENSE !! Suggestions?! :D

How about a jeweled lacerta,there pretty colorful tame!
  10. C

Finally!!! Pictures are worth a 1000 words!!!

Sorry guys he perished a few weeks back....
  11. C

labeled "mudpuppy" at lfs

A while back ago my lfs had the same thing down to the name!It was wee smaller & had bigger gils ,but as he got older his externel gills grew shorter, a friend of mine had purchased one of these, months before i had purchased mine.I gave mine to him.They both live in a 40g half water half...
  12. C

Brookesia micra

Wow it's even smaller then the other one!!!Sweet i want some! thanks for sharing.
  13. C

my savannah monitor taking down a few pinky mice ..

He is RIGHT! You need to get him deep substrate,high basking temps & humidity,Insects,scorpions, with out these thing we are saying he will not survive long.So please we are not picking on you,we are trying to help your lizard!Here's a great sitehttp://savannahmonitor.org/ with a great...
  14. C

Tiger Rat snake & enclosure!!!

Not sure yet,water dragon or the tiger rat snake once he's fully grown! Undecided!!
  15. C

Well some better pics of Hornet! & ummmh a lil project i've ben working on slowly! in the tall enclosure the walls are protected with 5 coats of oil based acrylic,The floor & a foot around it,on the insides of the enclosure there's tiles,room enough for a decent size water bowl & food dish plus...
  16. C

Well folks as some of us know, i was getting a blue beauty rat snake,but due to two kinks, it had in it's tail. I got myself a Tiger Rat snake! Well i had an empty 40g exo_terra tank & went to town on it! Here's some pics of the outcome of the enclosure & Hornet "tiger ratsnake"When my local...
  17. C

Finally getting custom terrarium!! now what monitor/exotic reptile should I get.

Your action speak louder then your words!Don't want my help say it,but remember me when poop hits the fan.All i wanted is to help you & your passion of monitors thats all!How would this guy thats building you his enclosure, feel .if you asked the same questions everyday all most. He gav e you...
  18. C

Finally getting custom terrarium!! now what monitor/exotic reptile should I get.

I hope after threads & posts of the same subjects, with the same advice will sink in! Get the cage,but start of with something thats not as expenssive or intolerant of husbandary requerments in a couple of years you'll be ready,I wanted a blur tree so bad but after monsth of reeasrch i went...
  19. C

Ball python escaped

The flour worked for me,laundry be very careful doing so ,if you dont want you pet in full siycle,box one room at a time & start the hunt vheck the dark tight space tgat you would thimk he'd never be in! Hope it helps try sticky paper to,like fly paper.Jound mine int two days! best of luck,when...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store