Search results

1. A

Need Ids

Well I guess I gotta find a delhezi or an ornate which ever comes first Sent from my Z796C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. A

Need Ids

Bought the lil guy as an endli. The larger one was given to me as delhezi? I was told he is a endli too. Sent from my Z796C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. A

What is the consensus with Southern Delight Fish food?

A great point has been made in saying that SD is a young company and every company starts somewhere. Its growing and beginning starting to become available in fish shops. All I can say is SD for me has been a great staple diet for all my fish. Very little if no food gets wasted during feedings...
  4. A

Is their any real scientific proof NLS is better than other food? If so I would love to see it. If not then its just he said she said crap like all the other foods. Any company can say and have said they stand by their food being the best option for your fish. As far as buying in bulk they're...
  5. A

I didnt buy SD for growth. In was looking for a food all my fish would take. I was feeding 4 different foods in my tish room. Now SD is all I use. I've used wigglers and krill before but stopped as around me they are harder to get in the winter and I won't pay high fish store prices for them...
  6. A

Fish to me does very little for color as its the genes that play more of a factor in this. I can tell you I've never had such growth from any other food as SD has given me. Sent from my Z796C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. A

NLS has become a craze over the past few years. I'm sure no one here has been using it for 10+ years so how do you know how much food will affect the life span of a fish. People fall way to hard for the bs that companies put out there about their product. I know SD is a great food and no fish...
  8. A

Not sure what peoples problem is with SD. If people like it they like it. No one cares what ya think and not everyone wants to use NLS. I hate NLS and so do my fish. My fish love SD and I'm not changing over to anything else. Sent from my Z796C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. A

My red face isletta

Never heard them called that. Its Amphilophus Red isletas. Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. A

Cichlid ID!! CUBAN CICHLID?

Why does it matter what its worth? At that size most cichlids arent worth much at all epsecially in the condition yours is in. Never take a lfs word when they label fish. 90% of lfs have no clue how to id fish. Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. A

NBA fans welcome.

Nothing about his game has gotten better. Poor shooter, great dunker, ok defender. Thays pretty much it for him. He fills seats Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. A

Male Hoga

I wanna hear the plans!!!!! Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. A

MMA News and Notes

I recorded the fight later so i can watch it. Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. A

MMA News and Notes

I wasnt able to watch but reem seems like hes done. Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. A

Need some help with air pumps

Im switching over to a air filtration system. Im gonna be running 6 sponges on a 80, 40L, and 20L. Im running 2 top fin air - 8000 right now. Seems to be doing ok but i know i need more. Looking at the following http://www.roguehydro.com/elemental-o2-commercial-air-pump-951-gph/ Or Pondmaster...
  16. A

MMA News and Notes

Im glad machida lost. His fights are boring for the most part. Davis was able to take him down and pass on him which gave him the edge in the fight. Besides who wants to see machida get choked out again by jones.... Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. A

I demand justice for Daniel AdkinsJr

I hate seeig a thread like this. I payed no attention to the zimmerman case nor did i care. Yes its sad a young man lost his life but he himself mad a mistake using physical action. This posted story where a youg man pulls a gun out and makes up a bs story is sad. He and his girl had enough time...
  18. A

GRAMMODES PICK UP PG COUNTY MD

Grammodes pics Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. A

Slowest growers

Ill have to check it out. Friend wants to order with me so ill have to see what hes looking for Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  20. A

Slowest growers

Not sure how good the quality of their fish are. With rapps i know im getting top notch Sent from my SCH-S738C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store