1. B

First shot at a planted tank

Not sure why the pictures do stay straight
  2. B

Here she is a month later
  3. B

Second attempt at a planted tank 30 gal

Going to follow this... I have Java fern a Amazon sword and a red melon sword... I dose leaf zone after every water change and root tabes everything is taking off but want to add more soon
  4. B

Only been a couple of weeks since I put the Java ferns in but already have baby ferns growing on some of the leaves and the swords are looking great... Going to head out and look for some fox tails tomorrow and a local fish store over the boarder in ny hopefully he got some good stuff...
  5. B

Also with the plants that I have now how long would you guys suggest I keep the lights on? I'm going to put it on a timer since some nights I don't get home till late... Like tonight home at 7:30 and getting ready to pass out to start early tomorrow... And my wife won't touch the tank so she...
  6. B

Awesome... Fertilizer tab/liquids I don't mind I just don't want to get involved in co2 just yet... I put root tabs in yesterday I have leaf zone next on my list is to find some seachem flourish... Going to look for fox tails this weekend thanks again
  7. B

How easy are the fox tails... I have no co2 and would like to avoid it... I like how they look... I assume that it's as easy as cutting the tops off when it comes time to trimming down... And they won't take over the tank? And thank you guys for the assistance
  8. B

always wanted to do a planted tank but never had the fish that would allow me. Setup a 29 gallon for my daughter and figured there no better time then now. I'm using Api leaf zone now going to pickup root tabs tomorrow... Wish me luck. Still want to put some taller plants in the back corners...
  9. B

German blue rams

We'll I'm waiting now too make sure I have stable water conditions and in the mean time keeping my eyes open for someone selling them... I still have to setup the tank with plants a another hiding spot or 2... Still getting a few things before I go in search of them
  10. B

German blue rams

The energetic and interesting is what has always attracted me to them I have just always had aggressive fish that would eat them... Since I'm going with a community tank now is my chance to get them
  11. B

German blue rams

Not sure it I'm in the right area of the forums but I have had plenty of tanks before with a variety of different fish from gouramis too dats... I'm getting back into it with a 30 gallon for my daughter and have always wanted a pair of German blue rams I'm in the middle of setting the tank up it...
  12. B

Aqua c remora hob skimmer mag5 NJ

Interested in the rock if it's still available
  13. B

55 gallon tank and metal stand PU NNJ

Pm replied... Pending
  14. B

I'm interested if you are... Where are you located???
  15. B

Tank and stand are in good shape. Minor scratches on the tank but nothing major I have the glass tops... 50$ pickup in Bergen county Willing to trade for a wooden stand for a standard 30 gallon tank
  16. B

(2) 15in pellet trained azul peacock bass PU NJ 07676 CRAZY CHEAP!!!.

So sad... Bump for a friend and some good looking fish and for his wife that won't let him put a fish tank in the living room
  17. B

Kirin Parrot Fry Progression Thread #1

Awesome!!! Good luck this time a round Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. B

Baby kamfa

Just got 3 little guys/gals same size and as I'm sitting on the couch typing this they are looking at the top of the take waiting for food and as soon as I move or my daughter goes by the tank they go crazy. Good looking fish good luck Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. B

best flowerhorn food

picked up NLS today and they luv it. never used this stuff before but this is the smelliest pellet I have ever used but if they like it im happy
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store