Search results

1. B

polypterus retropinnis???

The one in front looks like a Palmas polli
  2. B

Palmas palmas or palmas polli?

Looks like a washed out or stressed palmas palmas should settle in and color up in a few days
  3. B

Palmas Polli needs to slow down, what should I do?

My polli was probally one of my fastest growing birchers it got tubby for awhile then just kinda plained out after it grew to a certain point now its a healthy thick and slowly growing, I think its just one of those things on how it kinda grows to maturity, fish I've owned kinda grew different...
  4. B

Teugelsi Value?

At this point with the cb teugs I wouldn't think a degradation of mass farming would be an issue yet there was a big boom of teugs all a sudden here about 8 to a year ago and I bought 4 for a price I couldn't pass on and supposedly they were all f1 so in essence if you think about it the first...
  5. B

Teugelsi Value?

I would get rid of it for no less than a hundred but I would try for 120 if it was mine and I payed 75 for it I've excepted that in this hobby like most your seldom going to make money on purchases and should only hope to break even
  6. B

Free Polypterus Is The Best Polypterus

Of the picture
  7. B

Its hard to tell from thevdistance
  8. B

Looks like a longfin
  9. B

Poly gravel types???

Check at home depot or lowes should have cheap pea gravel
  10. B

My first bichir

Hey what are you feeding them in the first pic is that nerds candy?
  11. B

bichir diamond eye

One of my dels has the same thing .I've seen a pic of a lap with it on here I don't remember what its called.
  12. B

cross ornate with endli

I dont think its common sometimes by accident but most hybrids are artificially done
  13. B

HELP! What is wrong with my poor Senegalus?

Could of scuffed itself on some of the decore or it could be fungal I treat most everything first with water changes
  14. B

My longfin sen

Nice longfin
  15. B

Let's see your bichirs!

I would say they are comparable to sens as far as activity, and behavior I think it really comes down to the individual fish, but for the most part their very simular.
  16. B

2 New Bichirs... ((Kindly Help me Identify them))

What a d bag.:)
  17. B

New moke addition

Nice moke
  18. B

Just wondering

Other than 4 small teugs mine are all smaller upperjaws and ropes, no weeksi, or ornates
  19. B

Just wondering

I have at least that off the top of my head in a 150 , I have an 80 almost ready to spread them out a bit , quiet a few are not near full grown, I would say a 150 long would be ok maybe a175, im sure other people will say u need much bigger, but my tank looks some what active but they arnt...
  20. B

longfin senegal

Looking for longfin senegal polypterus albino or standard
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store