Search results

1. D

Check out my new Xmas present

this fish sure is amazing. Im getting one soon!
  2. D

Driftwood for sell!

Here go the picts sorry guys it took so long for me to post picts, It is a Malasya Driftwood and it weights around 30 or more pounds.
  3. D

Driftwood for sell!

Ok sorry! I really dont know whats the right price to sell it. I brought it for about $150 plus shipping so as soon as a post a pict I will be taking reasonable offers.
  4. D

Driftwood for sell!

yah I know I have a video camera, and I m trying to make a short video so I can show you guys, pictures coming soon.
  5. D

Driftwood for sell!

How is everyone doing? I have a very big drift wood piece that as been sitting in my house for about a year or so, and I have never used it. It is in very conditions and I want to sell it. I personally never sold anything in here. Therefore, it will be my first time, if you are seriously...
  6. D

Thank You!

Dear MFK staff and members, I want to take the time to thank you for all the knowledge I again every since I join this site. :nilly: As I was reading back on old threads such as "PLZ HELP poor Cichlid" I came to realize that I have made tons of mistakes in the past and I wouldnt have known so...
  7. D

My Micropeltes + Silver Arowana PIC!

I m loving your setup.
  8. D

dont talk with your mouth full LOL

Mines were too. I almost complete with my tank, just need at a few more fishe I always wanted and hopefuly I will post some picts(but no more oscars sorry)
  9. D

Introducing # 3

Thank you for reminding that I need to purchase a Ornate/Ornament? mines is looking lonely in my tank.
  10. D

Almost!

I actually did add black and white live sand and month or so ago. ps: I got a few more zoos that are not in the picts.
  11. D

Almost!

This thread is called almost because its almost my dream tank(how I want it to look). I still have a few things to learn( more like alot). and yes I have a horrible camera. My firefish, dotty back died because they got picked on by my damsel, and my Coral banded shrimp finished them off. The...
  12. D

Almost!

Yes but it died on me. I guess they are hard to keep thats what I heard. Anyways I have about 3 to 6 colonies of Zoos/Palyps, my mushroon plate and Kenya Tree. Fish:Royal Gramma, Orange Gobbie, 2 Damsels.
  13. D

My first Saltwater Tank!

:headbang2Some picts!
  14. D

Want back in!

yah I wanted to get a frontosa colony, but frontosas are expensive, specially the size of mines. I m hitting the lfs later on this afternoon to look for some. Does anyone here have head of a snake for sell (if you know what I mean)
  15. D

Want back in!

I know whats a snakehead, if I could get one I would have already, so let me know if any of all are selling.
  16. D

Almost!

Here is my 24g AquaPod. Plz let me know what you think!
  17. D

Want back in!

Anyways I know it was been a while since I visited. I just wanted everyone to know that I still have my 150g tank with 3 frontosas, 1 bichard, Alligator gar, JD, GR Peacock. I have been focusing my time on my 24g saltwater tank and so far its been great. I m kinda ashame to say that besides...
  18. D

Fish Stores near Houston, Texas?

Dont for Fish Land on Westheimer!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store