Search results

1. vaipulu

Gar Identification - Post your Gar to be ID'd HERE!!

Nice gar either way
  2. vaipulu

Gar Identification - Post your Gar to be ID'd HERE!!

obviously this is a cuban... FLG
  3. vaipulu

Driftwood Question

lol ive made the mistake of thinking I boiled it out, week later, fish tank tea pot
  4. vaipulu

GAS price check!

2.79 .... yea right 3.69 mo
  5. vaipulu

Ate my fish today...

lol don't knock it till you tried it.... anyone got arowana free to good oven....home *Cough
  6. vaipulu

Had To Share

Nice Gar!
  7. vaipulu

Clown Loach League show thy loaches!

Must...resist the urge to ....buy... 20 clown loaches...
  8. vaipulu

People Caught in Joplin MO Tornado

Finally some stable internet, and cell phones work, Its pretty bad, still rebuilding everything around the walmart in joplin, everything past rangeline is pretty much gone, however, the community has really come together. Ive been helping picking up the debris, I would never say that this was a...
  9. vaipulu

Study: Nitrates and other parameters in Amazon waters

I demand a more recent study lol, good suff
  10. vaipulu

Cant get my fish to take pellets

Trying feeding krill or worms, along with the pellets, so it understands that its good... try weening, some fish are stubborn... especially festae also I agree with the Garlic, keep us updated.
  11. vaipulu

People Caught in Joplin MO Tornado

I live here, my house wasn't hit, got space and reliable power if you need to house your fish temporarily. Shoot me a call or Text 417-434-4829 My name is Justin Msg me here if you need to, but my internet isn't so reliable Mfkers stick together right?
  12. vaipulu

WARNING: We are getting Viral Attacked

mac FTW
  13. vaipulu

going to try breeding clown loaches

lol i see a few dedicated CL tanks coming out of this one
  14. vaipulu

Ate my fish today...

The Potomic has signs all over, warning people not to eat the fish... however I haven't seen any in the midwest so some hope exisits
  15. vaipulu

Ate my fish today...

waaay to complain about anything.. wine bottle.
  16. vaipulu

What is the BEST Bacteria in a bottle?

lol am I the only one that uses Bio-zyme? Its just easy for me to store one little yellow pack that lasts me for like a year, no refrigeration, dry powder is a simple "pinch"....and i got good results.. however only real time I use it, if Im going to be getting a new fish or hospital..and set up...
  17. vaipulu

Ate my fish today...

lol... you know... When you see your Monsterfish getting ready to die.. its sad to see a fish go from 300$ to 0$... mind and well eat him... :P
  18. vaipulu

snakeheads for sale in USA?

northern snake head have been found in Maryland and Va... I think the fish is amazing, regardless of its reputation. You mind posting pics?
  19. vaipulu

going to try breeding clown loaches

Try raising two sets of shoal, untill they reach maturity... then combine them... Ive seen a few tanks with 20+ CL with no luck, But I've never heard of someone combining two shoals into one large one when they hit maturity... I would like to see what comes of two alpha CL coming together if...
  20. vaipulu

HELP! My crawdad escaped last night!

lol now to think of it... one of mine did lose a claw...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store