Search results

1. K

used water dragon water

Thanks for all the help! I'm definately going to try it out. I'll keep you up to date on what happens.
  2. K

used water dragon water

The only thing I worry about is selmonella (i think that's how you spell it). I knew you could use fish water but I wasn't sure about poopy dragon water.
  3. K

used water dragon water

I have a green water dragon and in an effort to maybe be a little greener I had a thought. Would it be all right to use the water I'm going to flush in regular house plants? So what I'm asking is can the water my dragon has pooped in be used for plants?
  4. K

need ideas for 10gal stocking

I had a 10g tank with a mickey mouse tetra. They are a reddish color with a mickey mouse head on the tail. They would look really nice against the black gravel.
  5. K

Everyone's Favorite Fish Store

I agree. People who don't know about fish shouldn't be working for wal-mart taking care of fish. For example, I know I wouldn't want a garbage man doing brain surgery.
  6. K

Black Crickets-Bad Fish Food??

Is there any way of knowing wether they're ok to give your fish???
  7. K

Black Crickets-Bad Fish Food??

I heard somewhere that black crickets were bad to feed you're fish, but I don't remember why. I really don't even know if this is true. Has anyone else heard this?? If it's true why??
  8. K

Tankmates for Black Ghost Knife Fish

Well I have some ideas already. i don't really want any severums and I've had lots of problems with discuses already.
  9. K

Actually I'm having a hard time finding the earth eater and the cockatoo cichlid.
  10. K

Well, I already am planning on getting a bolivian ram and a dwarf cockatoo cichlid and the red hump earth eater is a peaceful fish also.
  11. K

Black Crickets

That's a good ques. I dont remember. A friend of mine was oing research on the internet and she found out that black crickets weren't good for your fish but i don't remember why. As for the oscars you have to remember a fish will eat almost anything wether it's good for them or not.
  12. K

Rock Hounding SCORE!!

That would be a wonderful addition to a fish tank. Great score!!!
  13. K

Black Crickets

i know that it isn't good to feed you're fish balck crickets, but a friend of mine has a chilean rose haired taratula. so, would it be ok to feed black crickets to a tarantula.
  14. K

Silver Arowana Jumps!!!!

You know a friend of mine had a little five inch silever arowana and she had her tank sitting almost on the floor. Well she also had a dog that is about 14-18 in. tall. Needless to say the dog was drinking out of the fish tank and the fish jumped into the dogs mouth and was gone. The dog also...
  15. K

These guys are so cute!!!

And really I would like to have some kind of a fish in the lake water that glows when the water is polluted. Because that means I don't have to have all those expensive kits to know that I shouldn't get in the water because the fish are glowing.
  16. K

These guys are so cute!!!

The ones at my store weren't sterilized. The guy at my lfs said that they could breed. Really I don't think you can keep any animals sterile because nature finds a way to change the sexes to survive. It's evolution! You can't stop it no matter what you do. It's a bad example bad but look at...
  17. K

water stains in the tank

take about a teaspoon full of iodized table salt and a few drops of dawn dish soap and scrub your tank with your hand. It works like a charm every time for me.
  18. K

New to breeding...$???

When I got into the fish hobby a few years ago a guy at mylfs store told me about a fish called a dwarf cockatoo cichlid. From what i understand it's kind of hard to breed these guys, but if you can you're likely to make at least a little money.
  19. K

WOLF FISH!

Get yourself a few guppys and let them breed. They are much better feeders then goldfish. If you can't get guppys or can't get them to breed or whatever, you can usually find rosies at your lfs. Rosies are good too. but if you don't want to feed him live food (which you really should) you...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store