Search results

1. P

Is this normal???

Can you get a pic of the puffer to identify it. Whatever species it is, it can't be with those other fish. The tail curl thing is usually stress, bad water quality, sleeping or just plain freaking out.
  2. P

Black Sand?

Black sand and black background make every color pop!
  3. P

Shell removal tools

An old school pasta drainer!
  4. P

Best puffer for 120 gal?

Saps school together! They actually do better in groups...very rare for Puffers.
  5. P

Best puffer for 120 gal?

Why not a school if south American Puffers. Active, lots of personality..only catch is they need 100% snail diet.
  6. P

pls advise how to i trim MBU teeth

It's too much risk to sedate in my opinion....especially if you are like me and would probably put the wrong amount in. I agree with looking for a vet. Also try mom and pop pet stores *sometimes* they can help. Do you have a pic?
  7. P

New 'hairy' monster in the house

Yep, most people over there are members here as well.
  8. P

New 'hairy' monster in the house

:hearts:
  9. P

Reviving Oscar

Here is a video about using a vacuum to clean the tank.. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ySPODhXDt7w&feature=youtu.be
  10. P

Reviving Oscar

All great advice above. But I would like to add.. please name the fish (you will care more about him and you will talk more to him) Please take more interest in aquascaping! That tank needs some sprucing up! If you have made the tank beautiful, you are more likely to maintain the tank more...
  11. P

2 Mbu puffers 1 tank?

@oddball- I knew I remembered somebody doing it! To the op If you are going to do it....maybe take the first puffer out of the tank...redecorate the tank, then introduce the two Puffers at the same time to the redecorated tank? It's worth a shot.
  12. P

2 Mbu puffers 1 tank?

I won't get into the debate. But I've heard of someone doing it, but the Puffers were the same size and the tank a bit larger. As far as long term, these guys live for a long time, so I don't really know the answer to your question. However, I would rather see a MBU in this situation as...
  13. P

ID this PUFFER!

Male dwarf puffer. $4 price tag and blue eyes are a dead give away.
  14. P

Congo Puffer tank size

A over infiltrated 20 should be fine, just make sure it is decorated appropriately for a lurker
  15. P

Tough decisions, which puffer?!? and some info

Very cute! I can't ID from those pictures, I need better side profiles to see the length of snout and pattern. But, they could be cutcutia! Rare find, congratulations!
  16. P

a little Mbu help

Add garlic juice or extract, (I use from the grocery store, but I think Kent's make a a version) Add the garlic to the food while it is soaking, it works for some puffers to stimulate appetite.
  17. P

Fahaka questions. Puffer noob.

Gorgeous fahaka strollo!
  18. P

Tough decisions, which puffer?!? and some info

70 cuticutia? Now that is a bit rare. If you get one, post a pic for proper ID! Easy to confuse this species. Which one I would want? Cuticutia..because it is rare to find, I have never seen one for sale online. If you do get one start breeding ramshorn snail for their teeth.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store